Jump to content
Register Now
lostsoul70

Stuck in a game

Recommended Posts

On 7/9/2020 at 1:31 PM, lostsoul70 said:

I got stuck in a game called Rage 2. I got to the 2nd tutorial and they said "(hold) + LMB" I know what LMB stands for but I am stuck on the 2nd tutorial?

It looks like many people have tried helping you with this one. Are you still stuck, or is everything okay now? Hold + LMB is the solution. If your ever in doubt again, please don't hesitate to ask us here or search for answers on YouTube. 

Video Games without challenges wouldn't be fun to play!

Edited by Alexander.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seriously - what thrills me so much was the game play age of 73. It's incredible because you hardly get to see so many old folks still find gaming fun to even get online in gaming communities to seek for help. I hope I have my gaming interest still at its peak when I hit 70 years plus. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 11:09 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - what thrills me so much was the game play age of 73. It's incredible because you hardly get to see so many old folks still find gaming fun to even get online in gaming communities to seek for help. I hope I have my gaming interest still at its peak when I hit 70 years plus. 

That's insane. 70+ and still enjoying gaming. In our society, you will hardly find the earlier generation playing games on consoles. And you are saying someone from two generation back, is playing games. I haven't seen anyone practically of such age playing games from self interest. I need to force me father to play with me. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/18/2021 at 7:59 AM, Razor1911 said:

That's insane. 70+ and still enjoying gaming. In our society, you will hardly find the earlier generation playing games on consoles. And you are saying someone from two generation back, is playing games. I haven't seen anyone practically of such age playing games from self interest. I need to force me father to play with me. 😆

Seriously - I was really shocked to see the age numbers being called out there. I was like was he kidding because just like you pointed out, even most young folks don't even play long enough now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I was really shocked to see the age numbers being called out there. I was like was he kidding because just like you pointed out, even most young folks don't even play long enough now. 

Literally. It would so nice if we get to play with our grand father. But I know, it won't happen because the generation they had, was all about outdoor sports and all. Even my father doesn't like playing with me . Lol. 😆

Edited by Razor1911
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Literally. It would so nice if we get to play with our grand father. But I know, it won't happen because the generation they had, was all about outdoor sports and all. Even my father doesn't like playing with me . Lol. 😆

Exactly - you can imagine the amount of gaming knowledge and tricks you would learn from playing with them so old in games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2021 at 10:42 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, my father calls video games children play, so I wonder how the old folk will get along with me playing video games which interest me alot, that's never. 

It's my mother that used to yank on me when I was still younger and really deep into video games. She was adamant it's going to mess up my head. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

In as much as I love playing racing games adventure games more than any kind of video games, I play during leisure time and not remaining on it for a longer period. 

It's only a few racing games that can be compared to adventure games. Only Need for Speed Most Wanted is what I can put within such frame. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's only a few racing games that can be compared to adventure games. Only Need for Speed Most Wanted is what I can put within such frame. 

Their are some motor GP video game that really impress me alot, it can also be competitive enough to the likes of adventure game, soccer, horror etc, it got the features that makes it enjoyable too, I mean the Motor GP games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are some motor GP video game that really impress me alot, it can also be competitive enough to the likes of adventure game, soccer, horror etc, it got the features that makes it enjoyable too, I mean the Motor GP games.

I'm not a big fan of motor GP  (motorcycle 🏍) racing. It's control is always off for me. The very first time I played, I kept crashing and burning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not a big fan of motor GP  (motorcycle 🏍) racing. It's control is always off for me. The very first time I played, I kept crashing and burning. 

Lol, I first played the game using play station 2 in 2011, then later upgraded my console to PS3 in 2013 I still installed the game, which is moving fine for me, cos I've mastered how to play and control the MGP to move on a smooth direction. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...