Register Now
Damon1

SIB CrossCode?

Hello everyone,,

It comes out today for consoles. I want to hear the thoughts of people who already played it through steam. What did you like or dislike about it? The action does look pretty cool. I'm not crazy about the pixel graphics but I can easily overlook it if the gameplay is good. The only things I know about it is that its lengthy, a lot of grinding, and made by a german studio..

I looked at it a few days ago in the Nintendo eShop, and liked what I saw. When I have cash to spare (as if) I plan on getting it. It's only $20, but I can put that to better use at the moment. Also I'm more than content to wait for it to go on sale. I've gotten a lot of awesome games that way, and saved a shit ton of money.

20 hours ago, Damon1 said:

Hello everyone,,

It comes out today for consoles. I want to hear the thoughts of people who already played it through steam. What did you like or dislike about it? The action does look pretty cool. I'm not crazy about the pixel graphics but I can easily overlook it if the gameplay is good. The only things I know about it is that its lengthy, a lot of grinding, and made by a german studio..

showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/

Yes they are awesome all the time.