Register Now
R00K1E

I feel like I already know the answer I’m going to get, but... should I buy Nier Automata?

Okay. I don’t play many Japanese games (outside of Yakuza 0, which was awesome), and also I don’t know what type of game Nier is. With that out of the way, what the fuck type of game is Nier Automata, and is it worth the 40 bucks on Xbox one?

$40 is quite a lot for game that's been out for 3 years, I believe that the game is on XBox Game Pass so I would recommned getting that for a month and seeing if you like the game (and by extension the service) iinstead of buying it outright.

On 7/10/2020 at 3:07 AM, R00K1E said:

Okay. I don’t play many Japanese games (outside of Yakuza 0, which was awesome), and also I don’t know what type of game Nier is. With that out of the way, what the fuck type of game is Nier Automata, and is it worth the 40 bucks on Xbox one?

I'm just curious. If you don't know the first thing about it, is there any particular reason you zeroed in on this specific game?

13 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm just curious. If you don't know the first thing about it, is there any particular reason you zeroed in on this specific game?

The game a solid and well deserved reputation, so it makes sense for somebody to want to learn more about a high rated game before buying it. However, that is not the case here. This is a spammer who's been retroactively adding dodgy links to quotes.

Edited by Shagger

If you can loan it or say use friends connection or maybe siblings etc, go for it. For me personally the cost is an issue but square enix titles are often worth it. Both nier and automata sequel seems like pretty much fun level of the action role play games from square enix. Watch the gameplays on youtube before you buy, that's all I can say. 

Edited by skyfire