Register Now
The Blackangel

Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger

Does anyone else play this game? What are your thoughts of it? I bought it recently because, thanks to RDR2, I kinda like western games at the moment. My only real complaint about it is that it's entirely first person, as I've never been good at those kind of games. My biggest gripe at the moment is the first mission. When I'm trying to rescue Billy The Kid, there are some guys shooting at me that I absolutely can't see anywhere. And no matter what I hide behind, and what side of it I'm on, THEY STILL FUCKING HIT ME. These bastards are nowhere to be found. I've killed everyone in sight. So either I'm being shot at by a bunch of damn poltergeists of the assholes I just killed, or there's a glitch in the game that has the last ones invisible. I'm playing it on Switch if that matters.

I wish I could help, but I've never played the game. I couldn't find anything on google about a glitch either. Is it possible that enemies are out flanking you and you just haven't spotted them? I'm a sub-par FPS player and in these kinds of games often struggle with situational awareness and knowing where people are.