Register Now
skyfire

Vainglory

I remember playing the MOBA for some time and then recently they stopped some of the servers because chinese company decided to pull the plug. It was one of the good game but it didn't last long. Currently the game is in no update mode and mostly bots are playing with you. 

Have you played Vainglory?

On 12/31/2020 at 10:16 PM, Syntax said:

Didn't the company go under? I know now it's more community based, so it's like impossible to find online matches since no one plays it and they had their servers off for weeks in a row. 

Can't really compete now I think since Riot got their version of Moblile Moba, so I think that's it for them. And if they had servers off for weeks, it's goodbye. One day is enough to ruin your game.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Their servers are officially closed and the bots do run though and maybe they get hosted for few more years though. But yeah the good game is dead despite we get arena playing options. 

I keep asking the question why some gaming companies don't have a long term project planed for some of their games? 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Unfortunately the vainglory servers were closed in 2020 and now the bots have taken over in the game. sadly the game may not be available in near future I suppose.

Seriously, that's one of the biggest challenges facing such games with what their developers do in a short period of time. 

On 4/6/2022 at 5:45 PM, egghead said:

The game has over 10 million downloads and 3.0 star reviews. I think this is a good game to play.

It is no longer available but it is open to play with bots. and it's not updated at all.

On 4/6/2022 at 1:15 PM, egghead said:

The game has over 10 million downloads and 3.0 star reviews. I think this is a good game to play.

You don't get to play with real gamers on it since 2020, you get to deal with bots as most people are off the game now.