Register Now
skyfire

Vainglory

On 4/23/2022 at 6:14 AM, Justin11 said:

I went through it via play store, I wanted to download it right away, but wasn't in the mood to play any mobile at the moment, I'll look into it next time.  

Well, there are a lot of good games to play but so little time for gaming, especially if you are not a full time gamer.

4 hours ago, egghead said:

Well, there are a lot of good games to play but so little time for gaming, especially if you are not a full time gamer.

That's true, especially when you are too committed to other projects as well. It's why I get to play mostly at night. 

On 12/31/2020 at 10:16 PM, Syntax said:

Didn't the company go under? I know now it's more community based, so it's like impossible to find online matches since no one plays it and they had their servers off for weeks in a row. 

That was the first sign they aren't going to be in the game project for a long time. They did try to come back but officially went off and that was it till date. 

On 5/2/2022 at 3:51 AM, egghead said:

I am a full-time gamer, but I got stuffs doing, I wouldn't play all day. And not all games I will play because they're just too much just as vainglory. 

On 5/2/2022 at 1:55 PM, Heatman said:

That was the first sign they aren't going to be in the game project for a long time. They did try to come back but officially went off and that was it till date. 

There is no reason justifiable enough for me to accept a game's server shutdown because that means that nothing about your gaming data is safe anymore. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no reason justifiable enough for me to accept a game's server shutdown because that means that nothing about your gaming data is safe anymore. 

It resulting in taking away my access to the game's data and depending on how it's set up might not work again even if it's back up.