Register Now
skyfire

Bleach Brave Souls on Android

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Anime finale? I remember anime was closed down ages back.It was like 2016 when all that ended. And they never finished the anime. 

Rejoice for the final arc shall get its long over due anime! https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-20/bleach-manga-thousand-year-blood-war-arc-gets-anime/.157678

Kubo's follow up one shot manga Burn the Witch is also getting an anime which is set in the same Bleach world.

On 7/13/2020 at 1:00 PM, Demon_skeith said:

Rejoice for the final arc shall get its long over due anime! https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-20/bleach-manga-thousand-year-blood-war-arc-gets-anime/.157678

Kubo's follow up one shot manga Burn the Witch is also getting an anime which is set in the same Bleach world.

Thank you. that is a good news. I am sure the final arc animation would be awesome. maybe some day they can make the tangent stories out of bleach. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Thank you. that is a good news. I am sure the final arc animation would be awesome. maybe some day they can make the tangent stories out of bleach. 

I'm hoping they will fix a lot of things that were done wrong or went unanswered in the manga.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:40 AM, Shole said:

A friend of mine is addicted to this. He showed me his whole collection for like 15 minutes lol

Yeah I used to play this game too and I'm not going to lie, it is a bit addictive but only if you're a huge Bleach fan like I am. The game is pretty fun to play as well so there's that...

On 1/6/2021 at 2:34 AM, skyfire said:

All of their past games were fun to play and also some of them were tangent to the story line. Yet a lot of them were fun as well. So I loved those games. 

It's good to see that the game is still being regularly updated and they're adding many new characters as well from some of the Bleach novels.

On 3/18/2021 at 1:21 AM, skyfire said:

Yes most of the console only games are also coming to the mobile and it seems like pretty good line up if they import those games to the mobile. 

Well you can now stream them via Xbox gamepass and some other platforms so it's not necessarily a new thing.