Register Now
skyfire

Bleach Brave Souls on Android

The best bleach game that came out was for PS2 and it was like a story mode going through the whole entire thing up to Aizen portraying the captains and making his own Squad evil people I forget the name of it though.

On 3/21/2021 at 2:32 PM, skyfire said:

Yeah story mode were good. And I think the mobile version of the game is story mode too. And that would keep the game on point with the people who like following trail based stories. 

Not so much a story mode as much as alternate versions of fights as well as fan serivce.

On 7/11/2020 at 1:17 PM, skyfire said:

If you are bleach fan like me, I am sure you have played the bleach games before. They have now released the mobile version of the game. You can check out the trailer. 

The trailer looks awesome and I'm quite sure that most gamers who are fan of such game, would definitely enjoy playing it. I have just watched the trailer 5 times in a row 😂

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

The trailer looks awesome and I'm quite sure that most gamers who are fan of such game, would definitely enjoy playing it. I have just watched the trailer 5 times in a row 😂

Game is released too you can now play it if you have downloaded on the device. 

42 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Game is released too you can now play it if you have downloaded on the device. 

Yes, I just checked it out last night and it's already out. I may download it during the weekend as it's when I get the opportunity to play my games.