Register Now
Crazycrab

So the PS5 IS going to be backwards compatible with PS1/PS2 and PS3... Sort of

That might be their main priority but it seems that they may be working on some remasters for a GTA trilogy. They are just rumours at the moment though so we never really know if it is true or not. I do hope it is true because I would be happy to play Vice City again until 6 eventually comes out

On 10/1/2021 at 2:17 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - the figures are too much to be invested in just in games purchases. There are far more better things I need to put money into. 

Lol, that's simply the ideal thing to do. Use the funds and invest in something productive that will fetch far better in the next 1-2 years with better strategies than using your hard earned income which you aren't having much into game console like PS5. 

On 10/2/2021 at 7:12 PM, Darth said:

That might be their main priority but it seems that they may be working on some remasters for a GTA trilogy. They are just rumours at the moment though so we never really know if it is true or not. I do hope it is true because I would be happy to play Vice City again until 6 eventually comes out

Seriously, it's something that I'm also looking forward to with Rockstar making a GTA Vice City again, since there is no timeline on when GTA 6 is coming out. 

On 10/8/2021 at 7:14 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that I'm also looking forward to with Rockstar making a GTA Vice City again, since there is no timeline on when GTA 6 is coming out. 

The good news is that we didn't have to wait a long time for the confirmation. I saw the tweet about it yesterday and got very excited. Hopefully we can see a proper trailer and some gameplay very soon.

36 minutes ago, Darth said:

The good news is that we didn't have to wait a long time for the confirmation. I saw the tweet about it yesterday and got very excited. Hopefully we can see a proper trailer and some gameplay very soon.

You saw a tweet from Rockstar about the making of GTA 6? 

On 10/9/2021 at 6:17 PM, Heatman said:

You saw a tweet from Rockstar about the making of GTA 6? 

The GTA Trilogy remasters. We were discussing GTA Vice City above which is why I mentioned it ;). I'm not sure how much Rockstar will be doing to change the games up but it will be interesting to play the remasters whilst we wait for the next GTA game to come out

1 minute ago, Darth said:

The GTA Trilogy remasters. We were discussing GTA Vice City above which is why I mentioned it ;). I'm not sure how much Rockstar will be doing to change the games up but it will be interesting to play the remasters whilst we wait for the next GTA game to come out

They can't literally do it now even if the whole GTA fans cries out blood for it to be done. So, it's definitely going be with the remasters we are going to stick with for now.