Register Now
Retroman2447

New Youtube Retro Gamer looking for more support

Hey everyone! I started a youtube channel where i play a bunch of old Retro games. Im not reviewing them i am just giving my personal opinions and first impressions. I would love for more people to watch my content and sunscribe. I am nervous to share my stuff on my social media be in of negative feedback so i am asking a few personal friends if they know anyone who like retro gaming or you like retro gaming yourself then check out my channel. I would really appreciate the support

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/user/jackmilo69er

I’m a classic gamer and rarely go any further than N64. I’m typically in my NES or SNES, and I play the real thing. None of that pathetic worthless flashback bullshit. I also play my Atari and Sega a hell of a lot as well.

So I will be very interested in checking out your channel. I may even recommend a few games for you to check out.

I have subscribed. I'm guessing your schedule is once, every two weeks? Your well on your way to your first 100 subscribers, so keeps up the good work. Good luck with the future endeavours on YouTube. 

Untitled.thumb.png.6f44df79847fb47eb3dcd1c222be2ee7.png

Edited by Alexander.

On 8/16/2020 at 3:21 PM, Alexander. said:

I have subscribed. I'm guessing your schedule is once, every two weeks? Your well on your way to your first 100 subscribers, so keeps up the good work. Good luck with the future endeavours on YouTube. 

Untitled.thumb.png.6f44df79847fb47eb3dcd1c222be2ee7.png

Yeah, it seems so with his schedule and it's really affecting his viewing base. He's still on 58 subscribers till now which is a show of lacking content that would basically drag more people to his channel.