Register Now
Retroman2447

New Youtube Retro Gamer looking for more support

On 9/18/2021 at 12:43 PM, Razor1911 said:

I have liked and subscribed your YouTube channel. The videos are quite impressive that you have uploaded. Best of luck with your endeavours and make good contents. I will surely watch your future videos. 

Yeah - it's actually a very good project he's got there on his hands and once he's committed to it, the channel is definitely going to be a success. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I went through his channel, the last upload of RPG occured a month ago, which shows the YouTube RPG gamer isn't active at the moment updating fresh new contents to his YouTube channel. 

Yeah - it's actually something that he or she needs to work on doing regularly in order to have lots of followers or subscribers. 

On 9/30/2021 at 12:20 AM, Justin11 said:

I've seen many retro streaming channels over at YouTube. Users simply wants to get the best out of their passion for retro gaming, which is still enticing even if it's gameplay it's a long time edition. 

There is nothing that you can't find on YouTube as long as you know the right keywords to conduct your search with on the channel. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is nothing that you can't find on YouTube as long as you know the right keywords to conduct your search with on the channel. 

Everything viewable is there at YouTube. Many users only don't know the value of YouTube, they simply use it for watching other stuffs that doesn't really matter. I discovered most of the video games at YouTube, and also learn other life changing skills at YouTube as well. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Everything viewable is there at YouTube. Many users only don't know the value of YouTube, they simply use it for watching other stuffs that doesn't really matter. I discovered most of the video games at YouTube, and also learn other life changing skills at YouTube as well. 

Seriously - when I need a good trailer, it's from YouTube that I can get the best. If I need a playthrough, it's still on YouTube and so much more. 

55 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - when I need a good trailer, it's from YouTube that I can get the best. If I need a playthrough, it's still on YouTube and so much more. 

For me YouTube is the best, you can see it that everything it's simply there, we don't need to look elsewhere cos everyone connects there. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

For me YouTube is the best, you can see it that everything it's simply there, we don't need to look elsewhere cos everyone connects there. 

Yeah - the amount of resources that's available on the YouTube platform can never be over emphasized. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - the amount of resources that's available on the YouTube platform can never be over emphasized. 

Yes, it can't be over emphasized in any way buddy. YouTube got every video contents on the internet which is productive enough not just gaming. 

On 10/3/2021 at 11:40 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, it can't be over emphasized in any way buddy. YouTube got every video contents on the internet which is productive enough not just gaming. 

Yeah - people learn new things every day making use of YouTube and it still getting better and better. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - people learn new things every day making use of YouTube and it still getting better and better. 

Yes, if you want to become a skilled internet user, its simply at Youtube. Most persons thought YouTube is all about watching movies or comedy they don't know skills can be learned there as well.