Register Now
rootstereo

If you are looking for what to play on Quarantine.

Hello Friends! 😅 My name is Javi and I'm member of Juvty World Development team.
I would like you share your u guys our lastest proyect in development: Wild Terra Online 2 New Lands.

Our videogame is actually in Early Beta Stage and we have been receiving good reviews and support from our players, thanks to them it has been possible the making of this great game which is on the right way.

Wild Terra Online 2 is an indie MMORPG in an immersive medieval world in which the players can transfigure and fulfill many roles. You can build and craft a lot of buildings and stuff. Become the best blacksmith, fisherman, doctor, alchemist, sailor, builder, tanner, weaver, merchant, farmer, carpenter, cartographer, hunter and anyone else. Build a ship and travel between continents.

The game has a deep Crafting system and freedom in the construction of houses where you can create different types of buildings, and even add several floors.

There's plenty of content and things to do, fishing, taming pets and mounts, hunting different animals and creatures, participating in group or solo dungeons and Pvp. Build your base and expand it, with different buildings to process minerals,  craft different types of weapons, and have different professions such as blacksmithing, carpentry, masonry. Train your character to have different powers and skill bonuses and much more.

Ancient Ent  Boss of the forest "Cracky"
revTwAj.jpg

Solo Dungeon of Stone Golems
En2CNVA.jpg

Conqueror's Pack Mount and pet.
0hH8vyu.jpg

6oNbDGz.jpg

0oOO7YC.jpg

You can find our website and Discord on our Steam site, join us on Discord to chat directly with devs and more players and support us if you like the game ^^.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1134700/Wild_Terra_2_New_Lands/

OK, I'm starting to lose my patience a bit here. You wanna to promote your game, fine, I don't have an issue SSP when it's upfront, honest and a real endeavour, but why do so many of you just show up, not contribute anything then expect us to just lap it up? This is also copied and pasted, isn't it? You didn't even type out a more personal message and promo for the VGR forum. You want to know how I can tell? Because the links to your Discord and Steam page aren't links any more. When you copy and paste, only the text gets copied, not the link coding, that's why it didn't work.

I know you're just trying to promote your game, and to be honest, it looks decent, but you need to show a wiliness to engage with people on forums like this to get a more positive reaction.

EDIT: One more thing, how are we supposed to "play this game during quarantine" when the game isn't playable yet?

Edited by Shagger

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

OK, I'm starting to lose my patience a bit here.

You and me both. Every time I come in here, some new asshole thinks it's a good idea to make one post promoting some shithole game and nothing else. The forum is flooded with these dicks. It's getting harder and harder to weed through the bullshit posts to find the ones that are actual discussions. Don't get me wrong, new members are a good thing and bring new viewpoints to the discussions. But this shit is getting fucking old.

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

OK, I'm starting to lose my patience a bit here. You wanna to promote your game, fine, I don't have an issue SSP when it's upfront, honest and a real endeavour, but why do so many of you just show up, not contribute anything then expect us to just lap it up? This is also copied and pasted, isn't it? You didn't even type out a more personal message and promo for the VGR forum. You want to know how I can tell? Because the links to your Discord and Steam page aren't links any more. When you copy and paste, only the text gets copied, not the link coding, that's why it didn't work.

I know you're just trying to promote your game, and to be honest, it looks decent, but you need to show a wiliness to engage with people on forums like this to get a more positive reaction.

EDIT: One more thing, how are we supposed to "play this game during quarantine" when the game isn't playable yet?

The game is actually playable. And my post is not copy paste... You can try search copy and search in google and tell me if you find something similar. I tried in possible to not sound like a simple advertising and I'll always willing to help people who is interested in to know a bit more about the game and keep the thread updated but trying not to sound like spam. Just trying to get my game to know, don't understand why so much sand at it. I won't to be disrespectful to anyone. 

Edited by rootstereo

13 minutes ago, rootstereo said:

The game is actually playable. And my post is not copy paste... You can try search capy and search in google and tell me if you find something similar. I tried in possible to not sound like a simple advertising and I'll always willing to help people who is interested in to know a bit more about the game and keep the threat updated but trying not to sound like spam. Just trying to get my game to know, don't understand why so much sand at it. I won't to be disrespectful to anyone. 

I apologize, I guess what I meant was the game isn't playable through steam;

whare.thumb.PNG.3107cd0042607456d20bf4e0c4393fa7.PNG

I can see now Beta access is granted though pledging on the game's official website, but how was I (or anyone) supposed to know that when you failed to mention any of this? The Steam link was the one only actually gave. With all due respect, you have not presented this well at all, and here I am doing all the legwork for to give the forum the information you should have.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ddc7a949e3b55f6d11b112410c13d68a.PNG 

Prices are about what I'd expect for a pledge-supported game of this type, but still £42.99 is big commitment to play the game right now.

As I said, the game looks decent and I wish you yourself and it nothing but the best, but try to present this better in the future. Keep us up to date.

31 minutes ago, rootstereo said:

I didn't want to put too much info or more links to not seem just like spam. Once people get a pack from website they receive a Steam Code via e-mail and a role in Discord.

So let me get this straight. You didn't want to include a link to people best source of info for the game, your official website, with a roadmap, full details on features and full buying instructions for the game because that would be to "spammy". You did, however, include a link to a steam page that has limited info and you can't even buy from it. Who knows, maybe I am an alien from Jupiter's volcanic moon of Io, but that doesn't sense to me.

3 hours ago, rootstereo said:

I didn't want to put too much info or more links to not seem just like spam. Once people get a pack from website they receive a Steam Code via e-mail and a role in Discord.

You intentionally left out vital information, because you didn't want to seem like spam? That is called "bait and switch". You're trying to lure people in, and then change things up when they get there. You might as well show images of this game, but instead sell people Doom. Leaving out information that is needed comes across as a pyramid scheme to me. And the rate at which you jump your prices is flat out fucked up. That alone tells me that this game is nothing I could ever want a part of, no matter how "pretty" it seems.

You're a scam artist, nothing more.

I think we definitely need new section named - "Promoted Games". So that new game dev studios and the indie devs can go there and open the threads and we can check if we want to. All the sections randomly getting the threads like this kind of makes it harder to see which are ads and which are genuine threads. 

Hey friends. Showing up our most recent big update! I'm happy to say that the development is going great, we are listening the recomendations of our players, making improvements for the combat system and we are polishing the game mechanics.

Cooking, pottery, improvements of the combat system.

pBLcg86.jpg

Cooking and pottery:
- New buildings for cooking has been added to the game: Campfire with a cauldron, Cook's workplace, Stone and Brick ovens, Juice press.
- Added over 30 recipes and ingredients for Cooking and 5 drink recipes.
- Added various food and drink effects.
- New buildings for the crafting Potter's wheel and Pottery kiln.
- New item recipes for clay things: bowl, pot, jug, and bricks.

Combat system and weapons:
- Health indicators are now automatically displayed above wounded enemies and has been added display of positive and negative effects applying to the enemy.
- The names of special attacks are displayed before the attack starts, to make the fight more interesting and manageable. Now you can react in a timely manner and take countermeasures.

*Some skills and perks will be able to partially or completely ignore absorption and defense.*
This will be noted on skills description.

- Reflected damage changed and weakened. The defense stat now correctly reduces reflected damage.
- The parry skill has been reworked to only work with a suitable weapon and the parry chance depends on the type of weapon.

- Now the flight speed of ranged ammo is different and depends on its type.
- Added recipes for arrowheads and iron and steel arrows.
- Added recipes for two new bows: Hunter bow and Composite bow. Bow stats have been rebalanced and has been added 2 abilities for the skill Bows - slow, but strong shots, causing critical damage or injury.
- Added ability for the Throwing weapons skill - a throw that stuns a target.
- The passive ability "Weak Point" is now an ability of the Throwing weapon skill, not Bows.
- For bows, the passive ability “Bleeding Wound” has been added, causing bleeding.

Various protective effects have been added to the most powerful monsters:
- Resistant to any kind of injury, stun, slowdown, or all negative effects in general.
- Added partial reflection of incoming damage to the swamp boss "Devourer".

What's new on the game:
- In the game world, you can now find and collect berries: Blueberries, Lingonberries, and Wild Strawberries.
- Hazel and Wild Greens are also available for gather.
- Added Hives, from which you can get honey, as well as Nests of wild birds, for obtaining eggs and feathers.
- Increased player absence time before automatic packing of dominium.
- Added timers for using items, summoning pets and mounts.
- For pets, damage per second is now also displayed, which takes into account all bonuses received by the pet.

Thanks for reading and follow our news guys, don't forget to join us on Discord to see what is being talked about in the chat, share information, request support and help from our community. 😊
Blessings.

The most recent video showcase about the big last update. Cookery and Pottery.
The video shows the making process of pottery articles and its use in cooking.

Make clay items clay and then place them in the pottery kiln to finish, and then be able to use them in recipes for kitchen dishes

Wild Terra 2 - Cookery and Pottery. Alpha gameplay

House Building construction. Floors and freedom for design.

Remind to join us on Discord, we do events, voting, share info, news and updates. Players help each others, upload arts, guides and more.

Discord.

Edited by rootstereo

More news about the roadmap.

What is planned in the next future on Wild Terra.

Important features to develop in the game are coming.

New weapons. Crossbows, Weapons in the left hand (1 in right, and 1 in left), Two-handed weapons, Polearms (halberds and lances), Throwing bombs and more.

New Biomes, creatures and resources.

More about the city, new locations, agriculture, bags.

6bN31ZO.jpg

Central City

Part of the territories and basic models of buildings and decorations were made. In the city, you will meet merchants and artisans from whom you can get various quests, sell special items, as well as purchase recipes and some consumables. Later, a bank with a warehouse will be added, and it will also be possible to purchase a home for furnishing, as well as fast travel.

We planned to release an update with the central city this summer, but due to the large volume of accompanying mechanics (NPC, currency, trade, quests, methods of obtaining currency, recipes unlocked for currency, etc.), the launch of the city is postponed to autumn.

Bags

Developed and added bags that increase the number of slots in the inventory (depending on quality), but give a small penalty to movement speed. Bags are equipped in a slot and are displayed on the character's back, and only one bag can be equipped at a time. In addition to the usual bags, one exotic will be added, to which a lamp will be attached. The bags will appear in the game in the next update!

Snow mountain territory and a new dungeon

The story and monsters for the new location have been worked out. It will be a snow-covered mountainous area where guards live, holding back the onslaught of monsters from the dungeon. New quests, a new type of metal, new equipment, new monsters, and bosses are waiting for you!

Agriculture

In the near future, will also take on Agriculture, and plan to launch it this month. A system of growing crops in several stages, plant breeding, use of fertilizers, tools, fight against pests, diseases, weeds, and soil depletion awaits you. The weather and seasons will also affect the harvest. Initially, only basic features will be available, and all of the above will be introduced into the game gradually.

The development enters is in one of the most important phases, if you like the game and want to support the development, either by buying an access package or sharing your opinion of what you like or do not like about the game, we invite you to our Discord. Thanks so much for reading guys.