Register Now

22 minutes ago, johnlink said:

Yes, like 60% of my gaming time is classic games, mainly NES and SuperNES.

Well, since this is the eSports subforum, this could apply, since there are a lot of gamers clinging to play Smash Bros Melee in current tournaments.

You know I never thought about it before but, why IS this topic in the "Esports & Competitive Gaming" subforum?  I know there is speedrunners and stuff but the topic hasn't really been, or even seemingly intended to be pushed in that direction.

Edited by Crazycrab

6 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

You know I never thought about it before but, why IS this topic in the "Esports & Competitive Gaming" subforum?  I know there is speedrunners and stuff but the topic hasn't really been, or even seemingly intended to be pushed in that direction.

Maybe the OP didn't notice it. I tried to lead the chat to the subforum topic, but I think moving the thread to general gaming is other option.

Edited by johnlink

I'll play newer stuff if it catches my interest, but I always find myself coming back to my few staple games that are older (Titanfall 2, Battlefield 4, Skyrim) and I enjoy playing titles on my backlog too! Just got No Man's Sky and as a huge scifi fan I love it!