Register Now
Twin Stone Studio

The War We Lost - new zombie survival game in development

18 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm not the biggest fan of zombie games, but it looks promising.

As long as this isn't a spam post.

I have no idea if the game is going to be any good... especially with such a tired concept but the developer does seem legit (or least as legit as a developer on steam can be).  The previous game "The last Roman Village" is on Steam and can be purchased.

Edited by Crazycrab

You hit the nail on the head. There's way too many zombie games on the market, which is why I'm not a fan anymore. It's overkill (no pun intended). And you're definitely right that it's a tired concept. I like horror games, but this style is getting old. Otherwise however, I do like the way the game looks.

If a game developer sees this post, can you make something like a Rose Red meets Slender Man type of game or something? Layers Of Fear: Legacy is already a lot like a Rose Red situation, and I love it. But we need something truly unique. I just mixed Rose Red, and Slender Man because it was the first two things that popped into my mind. Hell mix Pinocchio and Jenna Jameson for all I care, as long as it's a unique game.

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

You hit the nail on the head. There's way too many zombie games on the market, which is why I'm not a fan anymore. It's overkill (no pun intended). And you're definitely right that it's a tired concept. I like horror games, but this style is getting old. Otherwise however, I do like the way the game looks.

If a game developer sees this post, can you make something like a Rose Red meets Slender Man type of game or something? Layers Of Fear: Legacy is already a lot like a Rose Red situation, and I love it. But we need something truly unique. I just mixed Rose Red, and Slender Man because it was the first two things that popped into my mind. Hell mix Pinocchio and Jenna Jameson for all I care, as long as it's a unique game.

That's.... actually not that hard to imagine.  All she needs to do is ask him if he is aware of her work and him obviously lie about it.

We are working on the demo version now. And as soon it is ready we will post some screenshots. We are always willing to hear recommendations from community and ideas since it is early stage of developing. In the game also we are trying to achieve couple of ideas. 

*Big world to explore* 

* Vehicles (upgradable) but also realistically not 1 vehicle to smash 100 zombies without damage

* Story base game with potential for multiplayer. 

*Treasure system with finding nice unique stuff 

* isometric 3d with rotation 

*No micro transaction or paid dlc since we are also gamers and we are tired it 🙂

* Other interesting ideas that we will share in the future

2 hours ago, Twin Stone Studio said:

We are working on the demo version now. And as soon it is ready we will post some screenshots. We are always willing to hear recommendations from community and ideas since it is early stage of developing. In the game also we are trying to achieve couple of ideas. 

*Big world to explore* 

* Vehicles (upgradable) but also realistically not 1 vehicle to smash 100 zombies without damage

* Story base game with potential for multiplayer. 

*Treasure system with finding nice unique stuff 

* isometric 3d with rotation 

*No micro transaction or paid dlc since we are also gamers and we are tired it 🙂

* Other interesting ideas that we will share in the future

Well I look forward to trying out the demo, I hope it turns out well.

23 hours ago, Twin Stone Studio said:

Get someone to do the gameplay and also make sure to post the gameplay with each update that you do. I often post the gameplay of various studios here and I love it if they have the gameplays of every update they post, helps us see what change is out there for the game not just read the text about it.