Register Now
Rebel-scum8298

SEKIRO fucked up jumpy graphics??!!??!!??

so i LOVE  form soft all of the demon souls bourne series and the greatest tribute game ever nioh . and sekiro is right up there . and is deffintly the 2cnd funnest game i'm currenty playing/streaming . i fuckin love it but i let a friend borrow my copy of it and when i got it back a week later asked him what he thouhg and this fucker says "it's way to old of a game for me bud...... im used to the newest and best and that thing is way to old". bahahahahaha well fucker its a year old and your still playing the gta 5 and dauntless not so sure whats so new and great there but wtf are u talking about and he replied "well then its obviouslt a cheaply made game cause the movement is so jerky and jumpy like your charecter doesnt not move smoothly at all" i was dumb founded honestly i think the game looks fuckin great and feels great so i dont fuckin get it at all. does anyone else think or feel the same way this dipshit friend of mine does or know anyoone that does cuase i dont fuckin see it 

Grammar and sentence structure is a thing that exists and I was taught in school.  I've read through your post several times and I can barely tell what the fuck your talking about and it's becoming more and more common.  Is it just not taught anymore?

Edited by Crazycrab

53 minutes ago, Rebel-scum8298 said:

so i LOVE  form soft all of the demon souls bourne series and the greatest tribute game ever nioh . and sekiro is right up there . and is deffintly the 2cnd funnest game i'm currenty playing/streaming . i fuckin love it but i let a friend borrow my copy of it and when i got it back a week later asked him what he thouhg and this fucker says "it's way to old of a game for me bud...... im used to the newest and best and that thing is way to old". bahahahahaha well fucker its a year old and your still playing the gta 5 and dauntless not so sure whats so new and great there but wtf are u talking about and he replied "well then its obviouslt a cheaply made game cause the movement is so jerky and jumpy like your charecter doesnt not move smoothly at all" i was dumb founded honestly i think the game looks fuckin great and feels great so i dont fuckin get it at all. does anyone else think or feel the same way this dipshit friend of mine does or know anyoone that does cuase i dont fuckin see it 

Cool down. There is no game out there that is made for everyone. For reasons I'll keep to myself for now, I hate the Demon Souls, absolutely loathe it, but does that it make a bad game? I could make a very strong case that it is, but in the end it just wasn't a game that was made for me to enjoy, just isn't my thing. It's disappointing your friend didn't enjoy it, but his opinions are valid your and it's fair to ask you respect them, even if you don't agree with them.

lol i think you might be reading my post in tone that it was most deffinitly was not written it's which i get cause i did call him a dipshit . but i dont see any jerkiness in the game . have u played it ? like ill send u a video if u havent but i dont see any such flaws in the graphics so im more wondering if im crazy and he's right or whay u know . 

i mean im streaming it right now and yeah looks great lol

Well @Crazycrab i was also taught such things. But I was typing quickly on my not so great laptop whilst trying to get my stream up and going and eating oatmeal. Therefore proper structuring (which is the only reason i could even kinda think is what would make it so u don't understand the post) was the least of my concerns since i truly didn't think that anyone could possibly not understand that. Since you mentioned it here is a cleaned up version just for you >

So I LOVE all of thee from-soft "demon souls borne" series and the game in which I feel is the greatest tribute game ever Nioh so the game Sekiro is right up there with my favorites . and is definitely the 2nd funnest game i'm currently playing/streaming . I fuckin love it but i let a friend borrow my copy of it and when i got it back a week later and I asked him what he thought this fucker says "it's way to old of a game for me bud...... I'm used to the newest and best and that thing is way to old". i then proceeded to laugh out loud . and said "well fucker its a year old and your still playing  gta 5 and dauntless, not so sure whats so new and great there but wtf are u talking about" and he replied "well then its obviously a cheaply made game cause the movement is so jerky and jumpy like your character doesn't move smoothly at all". I was dumb founded b his response honestly, I think the game looks fuckin great and feels great.I don't fuckin get it at all. does anyone else think or feel the same way this dipshit, friend of mine does? maybe even know anyone that does cause i dont fuckin see it.

lol

27 minutes ago, Rebel-scum8298 said:

lol i think you might be reading my post in tone that it was most deffinitly was not written it's which i get cause i did call him a dipshit . but i dont see any jerkiness in the game . have u played it ? like ill send u a video if u havent but i dont see any such flaws in the graphics so im more wondering if im crazy and he's right or whay u know . 

i mean im streaming it right now and yeah looks great lol

Well, and I say this with all due respect, the way the your post was written made it difficult for me gauge the tone. @Crazycrab has a point. Try taking a bit more time to punctuate and structure to make posts easier read in the future. (EDIT: Just to be clear, I didn't see the most recent post from you before posting this.)

Back to the point. No, I haven't played Sekiro, so I wouldn't know, but Souls style games tend to have a kind of methodical combat pace, but that can feel slow and trapped. Could why I tend not to like most of them. I prefer more immediate, time based parry and strategy, but that's just me. I'd like to see what video you want to show, but I doubt there's a framerate and/or other kind of technical issue with the game that makes it hard to play, this would be a well documented problem if that were the case.

Is your friend playing on PC or console? Bad software set up or a PC that simply isn't up to snuff might explain the issue he seems to describe. Still, let's see the vid' and if you think it'ss help the point.

Edited by Shagger

yeah so he's on a ps4 pro and he's on a really nice tv and all that. It's not that he said the game was hard or anything he even specifically likes hard games like me he believes the more u die the more its worth beating. His only complaint was the jerkiness as if it were a ps1 game or something. Like u know how choppy (by comparison) ps1 and xbox games  are when u repay them. that kind of action is what he was comparing it to and he claimed that it was "distracting" and making the game "unplayable"

and about @Crazycrab yes he and you are very right i should have tooken more time, honestly I  didn't even realize there was so many errors. I'm just now getting back into forums and such so i gotta try and remember yo be more readable. so sorry and thank the both of you.

and the video is just a stupid video of me farming in the game that i put up on the ole you tube it's nothing that i wanna show u necessarily it's just actual gameplay 

and i am playing live on twitch.tv/rebelscum8298 let me know if u think it looks like an old game

OK. I wasn't expecting that. This looks FANTASTIC!

Like I said, I haven't played Sekiro, but after seeing that,  I'm gonna! That looks about as far away from a "Souls" game as I've seen outside an RPS of shooter game. It's fast,  quick-kill combat. If it feels "jerky", I imagine it's because this is very un-souls like. The movement is swift, immediate and significant. This makes Demon Souls looks like it's paused. I can't believe these two games were made by the same people. If someone is huge fan of Soul's, I totally get why they wouldn't like this or, at the very least, have it feel a little odd, but IMO it's all for the right reasons.

Yeah I know right . fast as hell . lol there is a fair amount of stealth to itthough . seriously check out my twitch im basically a beginner player cause i was at the beginning-ish when i took a break about a month ago and just started playing again really today . and yeah it is the pretty much oppisite of the souls born series cause insted of roll and dart its all block pary and counter based i mean u can roll and dodge but it's kinda just not alot of good unless its a boss with a heavy attack that u cant block . yeah and if you like this game u should check out my nioh videos too its not made by fromsoftware but they were going for a ninja version of souls and actually sekiro was kinda fromsofts response to nioh lol if u get what i mean . lol im glad u agree it aint choppy though 

38 minutes ago, Rebel-scum8298 said:

yeah so he's on a ps4 pro and he's on a really nice tv and all that. It's not that he said the game was hard or anything he even specifically likes hard games like me he believes the more u die the more its worth beating. His only complaint was the jerkiness as if it were a ps1 game or something. Like u know how choppy (by comparison) ps1 and xbox games  are when u repay them. that kind of action is what he was comparing it to and he claimed that it was "distracting" and making the game "unplayable"

and about @Crazycrab yes he and you are very right i should have tooken more time, honestly I  didn't even realize there was so many errors. I'm just now getting back into forums and such so i gotta try and remember yo be more readable. so sorry and thank the both of you.

and the video is just a stupid video of me farming in the game that i put up on the ole you tube it's nothing that i wanna show u necessarily it's just actual gameplay 

and i am playing live on twitch.tv/rebelscum8298 let me know if u think it looks like an old game

I admit I don't have much experience with "Souls" type games... except for Deamon's Souls which I hated.  This gameplay actully seems to resemble something like Assassins Creed which is a gameplay style I much prefer over the much slower "Souls" style.

@Crazycrab yeah it most definitely is like assassins IN A WAY LOL l😁 but its like souls in ways to but the stealth action and wanting to fight solo is definitely a factor.

i mean the game is just so hard to explain honestly . if u liked that video come watch my stream honestly and im not trying to selflessly promote im not a paid player or anything i just dont know how else to show ya how it is 

twitch.tv/revelscum8298

To be honest the graphics is not that bad in fact compare this with 2003 graphics, you still have a better game. 3D art is expensive and getting it right is even more so. I am happy with what they have thrown so far. 

Im  100% with ya for sure. Im really glad everyone seems to be on the same page here. So I like it .im actually thinking about starting a new sekiro stream right now cause I'm just not getting views on nioh so if u wanna hop over and check it out id appreciate. I mean that just kinda 

Lol yeah no i don't even stream on you tube i think I maybe put up 3 edited videos and on working on tow others to have up soon. But can you explain this x? Y? Business u speak of? Im not quite following . And yeah I was fully just talking about my twitch there.. that I was streaming I shod have specified my bad