Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What is one thing you wish you could change about your favorite game?

My all time favorite is Blaster Master on NES. If I could change one thing, I would make the Plutonium Boss a little easier. That bastard is so damn hard to beat, you almost have to go through the game under a Game Genie so you have infinite lives to even have half a chance. Out of every game I’ve ever played, and all the final bosses I’ve fought, he is the hardest. I’ve beaten it, but not very many times.

The big problem for me is deciding what my favourite game actually is. I'll go for a more recent one because the answer to older games is obvious, but also not their fault.

I wish... Horizon Zero dawn... had... flying mounts?

12 hours ago, Family sedan said:

What team do you cheer for Spikey?

I am a big Seattle sports fan so I'm super excited for their NHL team to start playing in the 2021 season so I will be cheering for them. I am also a Calgary Flames fan. They will be my second team when Seattle gets their team. Who do you cheer for?

Edited by Spikey

I'd like to be able to customize Pokeballs. Some Pokemon, like the starters, can only ever be found in a regular Pokeball. It would be cool to have the option to change the color of Pokeballs or add some effects to the release animation