Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What is one thing you wish you could change about your favorite game?

Believe it or not, my favourite video game is currently Fortnite Battle Royale. I would remove the ability to build and construct buildings; it's not realistic. I would like to see a "No-Building Game Mode", and then both types of gamers would be happy. 

22 hours ago, Alexander. said:

Believe it or not, my favourite video game is currently Fortnite Battle Royale. I would remove the ability to build and construct buildings; it's not realistic. I would like to see a "No-Building Game Mode", and then both types of gamers would be happy. 

If that ability is removed then the game will become copy of PUBG and something that fortnite is trying hard to avoid. in fact they are trying so hard that they are coming out with options of flying, swimming maps and stuff. 

GTA V but with the driving gameplay from GTA 4. GTA V felt like more of an arcade game, in terms of the driving which I didn't like. For me, GTA 4 had the perfect driving mechanics and it was an actual challenge to drive the cars which made it a lot more fun

11 hours ago, Darth said:

GTA V but with the driving gameplay from GTA 4. GTA V felt like more of an arcade game, in terms of the driving which I didn't like. For me, GTA 4 had the perfect driving mechanics and it was an actual challenge to drive the cars which made it a lot more fun

I didn't find any such issues with GTA 5. There is no drastic change in any driving controls of the game that I noticed. That may be because I am playing on my PC, I guess you are playing on series x, right?

Edited by Razor1911

I've played it on the 360, PS4, and PS5. It's quite a drastic change from GTA 4. Since you're on PC, you can easily go back and try out GTA 4. You will notice straight away how much of a difference it is. The cars feel heavier and tend to "drift" a little more when turning.

I do enjoy adventure games, horror, soccer games. But this days I'm more into soccer games both PES and FIFA game series. I would like pro evolution soccer developers to get a licence for all teams in the game both national teams and clubs, including all competitions to make it real like EA FIFA type. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I do enjoy adventure games, horror, soccer games. But this days I'm more into soccer games both PES and FIFA game series. I would like pro evolution soccer developers to get a licence for all teams in the game both national teams and clubs, including all competitions to make it real like EA FIFA type. 

Soccer or football games depending on which one it's called in your country is actually a very interesting game genre especially for those who find it fun. 

3 minutes ago, Empire said:

I'd add in a settlement trade system in Total War Warhammer 2 so I can trade the random territories I get for ones I need to complete the province I own

Damn - that's definitely going to be a very handy addition in the game and it's going to be something that's very exciting to make use of. 

On 9/19/2021 at 10:25 AM, Head_Hunter said:

PES is rebranded to EFootball and it's now a free to play game with lootboxes and yearly DLC of $40. Another fantastic game that Konami has ruined because of greed.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

PES is rebranded to EFootball and it's now a free to play game with lootboxes and yearly DLC of $40. Another fantastic game that Konami has ruined because of greed.

Seriously, the greed level of these companies never ceases to amaze me everyday and every time they give into it and ruin a beautiful game. 

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Greed indeed, they simply want more financial reward. I didn't notice the change, maybe Is due to the fact I'm simply focusing more on EA FIFA series. The last series of PES I'm playing at the moment is PES 18. 

17 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Greed indeed, they simply want more financial reward. I didn't notice the change, maybe Is due to the fact I'm simply focusing more on EA FIFA series. The last series of PES I'm playing at the moment is PES 18. 

Seriously - I'm not really against them chasing money but when they do it, let them offer something that's going to worth the money that they are taking.