Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What is one thing you wish you could change about your favorite game?

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I'm not really against them chasing money but when they do it, let them offer something that's going to worth the money that they are taking. 

No body is against them chasing after money everyone is simply for what's more profiting to them. But they shouldn't make it obvious that money is the priority and abandoning the game's improvement. 

17 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

No body is against them chasing after money everyone is simply for what's more profiting to them. But they shouldn't make it obvious that money is the priority and abandoning the game's improvement. 

Seriously - They have already abandoned the general game improvements to be very sincere because with their steady microtransactions proves the point. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In GTA V online, I'd implement some kind of anti-cheat/anti-modding system and permanently ban players who are found to be guilty of using such tools.

Seriously - that would be something that's going to be very interesting to have set up in such games. 

On 9/21/2021 at 6:25 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - They have already abandoned the general game improvements to be very sincere because with their steady microtransactions proves the point. 

If they are more concerned about finance and not the general improvement of the game, and also keeping their customers happy they'll see drastic reduction in their revenue, because most the customers will abandon them for another. 

On 9/22/2021 at 8:51 PM, Head_Hunter said:

If they are more concerned about finance and not the general improvement of the game, and also keeping their customers happy they'll see drastic reduction in their revenue, because most the customers will abandon them for another. 

Some game companies don't really give a crap about what their customers want in terms of the games they produce. 

I wish Fallout had vehicles. It would suddenly make the world much more fun and accessible. OFC, this is only a fantasy as I really don't trust bethesda to be able to do a passable driving mechanic for the game, and the gamebryo engine would really struggle at faster travel speeds.

3 minutes ago, m76 said:

I wish Fallout had vehicles...... and the gamebryo engine would really struggle at faster travel speeds.

I'm actually very sure that they are well aware of this effect should they include the drive mechanics in the game. 

On 9/21/2021 at 11:35 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Greed indeed, they simply want more financial reward. I didn't notice the change, maybe Is due to the fact I'm simply focusing more on EA FIFA series. The last series of PES I'm playing at the moment is PES 18. 

From 20 onwards is the games they rebranded - it's an absolute crap fest.

On 9/21/2021 at 2:01 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, the greed level of these companies never ceases to amaze me everyday and every time they give into it and ruin a beautiful game. 

Fifa won't have any competition now so they'll just stick to some crappy updates every year.

On 9/23/2021 at 1:21 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's same happening with EA and Ubisoft. When those studios starts to focus for on earning and less on quality of the game, gaming community do take note of that. That eventually will reduce their fanbase, thereby reducing the revenue. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

From 20 onwards is the games they rebranded - it's an absolute crap fest.

Fifa won't have any competition now so they'll just stick to some crappy updates every year.

Yeah - it's actually what's going on now with their franchise. I saw an update on their website about including Rooney, Casillas and R. Van Persi in the new FIFA 22. 

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's same happening with EA and Ubisoft. When those studios starts to focus for on earning and less on quality of the game, gaming community do take note of that. That eventually will reduce their fanbase, thereby reducing the revenue. 

Sure, they've forgotten that the game's growth is base on the number of fans who always order the game for satisfaction. When the fans sees no reason to enjoy the game due to its poor gameplay they will simply stop playing it, and it's a loss to both companies who are driven by money more.