Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What is one thing you wish you could change about your favorite game?

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My favourite game remains Moto GP, I love PES also. I am not expecting much from Moto GP, but the developers being milestone SRL should make it more realistic. 

Other racing games appeal to me more than Moto GP. I'm not saying that Moto GP isn't a good one but take a look at Gran Turismo, it can't be compared at all. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Other racing games appeal to me more than Moto GP. I'm not saying that Moto GP isn't a good one but take a look at Gran Turismo, it can't be compared at all. 

I never tried Turismo, at this time I'm simply weak to go make inquiries about it, due to my health being down due to workload offline and online. Can you please share the game's trailer here let me go through it. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I never tried Turismo, at this time I'm simply weak to go make inquiries about it, due to my health being down due to workload offline and online. Can you please share the game's trailer here let me go through it. 

This is it mate. Check it out! 

55 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no doubt, Gran Turismo is a wonderful game, the cars used in the game see new gen cars, I am very motivating indeed to play it any time. 

Yeah - It's an awesome game. I have so loved playing it just like I do with my playing Need for Speed as well. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:20 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - It's an awesome game. I have so loved playing it just like I do with my playing Need for Speed as well. 

I've seen it dear, it's an awesome game indeed, I'll be taking my time to go check for the PS3 version and install even if the feelings aren't going to be like when I'm playing it on PS4. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:22 AM, Justin11 said:

I've seen it dear, it's an awesome game indeed, I'll be taking my time to go check for the PS3 version and install even if the feelings aren't going to be like when I'm playing it on PS4. 

I'm currently playing on Playstation 4 and it's completely awesome. I'm not going lie about how different it is playing from other consoles to PS4. Only PC is better to an extent. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:36 PM, Heatman said:

I'm currently playing on Playstation 4 and it's completely awesome. I'm not going lie about how different it is playing from other consoles to PS4. Only PC is better to an extent. 

I don't see PC gaming better off than PS4 I prefer playing games on consoles than in a multi purpose devices like PC, smart phones etc. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I don't see PC gaming better off than PS4 I prefer playing games on consoles than in a multi purpose devices like PC, smart phones etc. 

That is completely subjective to the person. I have both PS4 and my PC. Some games I like playing on my PC, and some on my PS4. That totally depend upon the individual on which platform the like playing.

16 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That is completely subjective to the person. I have both PS4 and my PC. Some games I like playing on my PC, and some on my PS4. That totally depend upon the individual on which platform the like playing.

Yeah, I understand what you simply mean. Its something of a choice. I don't have either of the consoles which is mentioned above. I only make use of PS3 but hoping to upgrade to PS4 console sooner. I love play station series, it's simply my choice. 

On 10/3/2021 at 2:57 PM, Razor1911 said:

Yeah - I do agree with you on this but it still doesn't change the fact that PC is more rounded when it comes to games than console. I do have both PC and PS4 console.