Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What is one thing you wish you could change about your favorite game?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

To some extent, I would like to change my getting addicted to my favorite video games but it's mostly an impossible task. 

I'm not really addicted to gaming per say - well not anymore. I learned from my teenage years how to control myself so it doesn't hinder my progress in other areas of my life.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not really addicted to gaming per say - well not anymore. I learned from my teenage years how to control myself so it doesn't hinder my progress in other areas of my life.

Seriously, no one's ever comfortable with their gaming addiction, whether as a kid or as an adult because it costs us a lot. 

Even as a child when I was growing up my parents controlled my gaming addiction because it wanted to wane my education off, and make me becoming too prone to gaming and abandoning to read my books. Now, I control my gaming urge, do the needful, play when I'm chanced. 

On 9/21/2021 at 6:25 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - They have already abandoned the general game improvements to be very sincere because with their steady microtransactions proves the point. 

It's a complete shame, that they've chosen to be driven by money without putting attention to build video games to look better during game-play. Given to third party company sums it all, as a weird choice.