Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What is one game you absolutely detest?

On 9/19/2021 at 4:09 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am mostly into gaming, I detest wrestling games to be frank with myself. I doesn't entice me, cos the method of the fight is simply boring to me. 

images (12).jpeg

I actually really enjoyed playing this game back then, it offered me a chance to get in play being a fan of wrestling in real life. 

On 9/22/2021 at 6:58 PM, killamch89 said:

Here comes the Pain was definitely a classic - I remember playing it back in high school. Good times...

There was a very good friend of mine who used almost his saving playing the game at game house 🏡. It was really addictive for him. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never loved arcade games in any way too. I detest it, together with wrestling or wwe challenge. They seem boring to me, I love playing shooting games, and soccer that it's intensity is high. 

In my childhood I used to play arcade games a lot. I remember I used to visit arcades along with my friends. Those were awesome times. Now a days, such arcades are so rare and costly. People prefer playing on consoles than going there.

Edited by Razor1911

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

In my childhood I used to play arcade games a lot. I remember I used to visit arcades along with my friends. Those were awesome times. Now a days, such arcades are so rare and costly. People prefer playing on consoles than going there.

Seriously - It's actually all down to the effects of the pandemic of Corona virus on everything that we used to do publicly. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was a very good friend of mine who used almost his saving playing the game at game house 🏡. It was really addictive for him. 

I had so many different save files for this game, I had to end up buying another memory card - it really was addictive.

11 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I used to go to Arcades all the time but Covid has killed that for me.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's actually all down to the effects of the pandemic of Corona virus on everything that we used to do publicly. 

People are now mostly confined to their homes. It's because of pandemic, as well as the loss of interest for them. The future is dark for arcades, and playing on consoles will boom for sure. 

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

People are now mostly confined to their homes. It's because of pandemic, as well as the loss of interest for them. The future is dark for arcades, and playing on consoles will boom for sure. 

Yeah - it's already happening with what's going on right now as people are afraid of getting exposed in open places like they used to, so as for arcades, it's definitely going to wane. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's already happening with what's going on right now as people are afraid of getting exposed in open places like they used to, so as for arcades, it's definitely going to wane. 

The situation is not going to improve that easily. Anyways, if you ask me which game I will detest the most, I will say Volvo the game. That's the worst buy for me, I was really carried away with its cover photo. 😆

On 9/25/2021 at 11:20 AM, Razor1911 said:

The situation is not going to improve that easily. Anyways, if you ask me which game I will detest the most, I will say Volvo the game. That's the worst buy for me, I was really carried away with its cover photo. 😆

Yeah - it's actually something that we've been wanting to improve recently but it's not forthcoming and we don't have any choice but to live with it.