Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Ballz

On 7/25/2020 at 9:22 AM, skyfire said:

I assume you are referring to the below game. I have not played it but it seems like some time killer. Though bejewelled and tetris type game I wont be playing long. 

Yes, sorry should have linked it. God just seeing this screenshot is making me want to play it again. lol So easy to get addicted to.

On 7/25/2020 at 1:00 PM, The Blackangel said:

That game looks interesting.

It is so easy to get addicted to, at least for me.

On 7/30/2020 at 4:24 AM, DudeThatsErin said:

Yes, sorry should have linked it. God just seeing this screenshot is making me want to play it again. lol So easy to get addicted to.

It's a youtube video, I searched for it. Pretty good game in terms of the graphics and also for the gameplay experience. 

On 1/3/2021 at 10:21 AM, skyfire said:

I honestly think it's not a long term game. once you get used to it, it just does get boring. 

Exactly, it's how I felt about the game after playing it for a while and got very used to it. It felt as if it's not entertaining any more and that's it. 

50 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I also found out about the people who like puzzles and some level of focus tend to like these games.

One of my distant cousins love such kind of games and my brother as well. He's been playing it for a while now. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes kids or the young adults may play it really well from what I have found out.

Yeah, you're very correct. The game is very satisfying to both kids and adults as well. It's also quite relaxing to get into. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think if you are bored and also spend time in the train or car a lot doing commutes you may find this game good for you.

Most video games that I play helps get me out of a boring mood. It's one thing my games are very good at.