Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Word Search/Sudoku/Crossword Games

What kind of game do you play of these 3?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of game do you play of these 3?

• Word Search
    • Crossword
    • Sudoku
    • Other Similar Game(s)

On 7/24/2020 at 4:17 AM, The Blackangel said:

I play Word Cookies on my phone all the time. Maybe too much. But I enjoy the hell out of it.

Word Cookies is my lover's favorite. She can't stop playing at and it's on her smartphone only. She doesn't even like playing on PS. 

I recently got into playing Sudoku. It got easy quick to the point that now I play it on expert level. And I've only been playing it a couple weeks. My best time this week 8 minutes 14 seconds. I had one previously that was 2 minutes and some seconds. But that one was so easy I just blew through it. Unfortunately the app I have only keeps track of your times for one week. I actually got to enjoying it so much, that I paid to block the ads. $15 per year. More than worth it to me.

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I recently got into playing Sudoku. It got easy quick to the point that now I play it on expert level. And I've only been playing it a couple weeks. My best time this week 8 minutes 14 seconds. I had one previously that was 2 minutes and some seconds. But that one was so easy I just blew through it. Unfortunately the app I have only keeps track of your times for one week. I actually got to enjoying it so much, that I paid to block the ads. $15 per year. More than worth it to me.

It was the ads that was a big turn off for me in playing Sudoku and I couldnt pay for the ads to be removed, so I'm stuck half way in playing it. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

2248 or something is kind of popular too. I had a hard time playing that game. I wish to invest my resources in such a way to make some good money out of it.

What's a 2248? Is it a number's game or something? It's my first time of hearing anything like that which is supposedly a video game.