Register Now
DudeThatsErin

PUBG Mobile

On 7/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, skyfire said:

I play a lot of PUBG mobile and COD mobile. The reason they have everything from the PC version and the best part is that matches are small yet exciting. That's a good part about them. 

That's true. I haven't realy played PUBG Mobile but I have played COD mobile but I prefer to play COD: Ghosts cause I can play it offline with computers.

That would be PC version. Because COD Mobile has limited bot support as of now. The thing with PUBG mobile is that it also has the lite version where you mostly play with the bots. So you should be playing pretty good if you want to play daily. 

Yes i always play this game. I’m on a regular iPhone 7. The game still plays pretty smooth, but I need to buy something bigger eventually to help my eyes. It took a while messing with the controls to help adjust issues I was having with big thumbs and a small phone

I think playing the PUBG on iphone or the ipad means the device is going to be damaged lot quicker because the constnat tap and the heat on the fingers. This leads to the device getting wear out lot quicker. But yeah the game is fun either way be it on android or iOS. 

On 7/24/2020 at 3:30 AM, DudeThatsErin said:

What do you think of this game?

I’ve never played and while I like “shoot ‘em up” games it isn’t something that looks interesting to me. I never liked games like this.

Seriously, you never liked PUGB games? Which one would you love then if not PUGB? They are the most awesome games out there.