Register Now
DudeThatsErin

PUBG Mobile

I have not played the Moble of PubG other then PC. Or in fact played the Moble PubG on PC 🙂 

I used to play it for awhile then after that the fact that I was getting hacked and cheaters started to poop me, I gave up from playing it years ago.  

On 7/5/2022 at 7:15 AM, Clasher said:

I have played PUBG on a friend's device but I am more interested in fortnite and COD, though PUBG is quite interesting as a lot people who play said, I am not really fascinated by the video game.

I used to enjoy playing PUBG mobile but at one point, I started having a very serious challenging with playing the game because of how it drains my smartphone battery. At one point, I felt that it's part of the reason why my smartphone battery died quickly. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I used to enjoy playing PUBG mobile but at one point, I started having a very serious challenging with playing the game because of how it drains my smartphone battery. At one point, I felt that it's part of the reason why my smartphone battery died quickly. 

I can't really give a good review about the game and that's because I never had it on my own device and I my played it once or twice in a friend's device. I don't know if it actually drains battery as much as you claim it does.

On 7/7/2022 at 12:00 AM, Clasher said:

I can't really give a good review about the game and that's because I never had it on my own device and I my played it once or twice in a friend's device. I don't know if it actually drains battery as much as you claim it does.

I had the game uninstalled at one point when the problem got too much for me to handle but the damage had already been done on the smartphone battery. It got to a point where I'd plug the phone in order to use it or use power bank constantly or it would switch off. I have replaced the phone already because I can't live like that. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had the game uninstalled at one point when the problem got too much for me to handle but the damage had already been done on the smartphone battery. It got to a point where I'd plug the phone in order to use it or use power bank constantly or it would switch off. I have replaced the phone already because I can't live like that. 

I think it might be your battery that is faulty and not the game that caused the damage.

I have quite a good number of friends that plays PUBG but I haven't heard them complaining that it causes damages to their phone battery.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I think it might be your battery that is faulty and not the game that caused the damage.

I have quite a good number of friends that plays PUBG but I haven't heard them complaining that it causes damages to their phone battery.

You might be right but then again when I started playing the game initially, it wasn't like that which made me question if it was the game that caused it because it got to a point when once I start playing for a while, the battery drains quite faster. 

Maybe the constant quick draining of the battery affected it due to the game because I don't see anything else that could have caused it. 

Just now, Heatman said:

You might be right but then again when I started playing the game initially, it wasn't like that which made me question if it was the game that caused it because it got to a point when once I start playing for a while, the battery drains quite faster. 

Maybe the constant quick draining of the battery affected it due to the game because I don't see anything else that could have caused it. 

If that's the case then you should probably stop playing the game so it doesn't cause further damage to your phone battery.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

If that's the case then you should probably stop playing the game so it doesn't cause further damage to your phone battery.

The damage had already been done to the smartphone like I pointed out initially. I had to uninstall the game and later eventually replaced the phone. I never played PUBG ever since till now on any of my mobile devices. 

Edited by Heatman

On 12/31/2020 at 2:37 PM, Peterlight said:

COD is still a fun game to play on phone but I still prefer the pc game to mobile, I changed my phone battery twice because of this game 

You definitely need a mobile device with better specs to play this type of game since it is heavy and consume a lot of battery life. There has been improvements and that's one reason I play PUGB mobile.

Being that I played PUBG on console back in 2018 I believe it was and I never really got on with the game on console due to the movement and just the whole feel of the game, I have never felt the need to try PUBG on mobile. It doesn't seem to be as popular as other games on mobile such as Call of Duty or even Apex Legends if I am honest which are games I have been curious about on mobile and have played.