Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Planet Coaster

Have you ever played this game? Do you like the game? What is the best thing you have created?

I haven’t played this game before but I have played Planet Zoo and I can say it isn’t my type of game. I prefer to manage the zoos or parks instead of creating everything from scratch.

I got to play the game when it came out! I was a good game! but I was pretty upset about the limit when I found out about it! But now I understood why it was in the game The only concern I had was why it wasn't on the nintendo switch and when I found out you could build more on next gen consoles I felt like it wasn't fair.

It's free for PS Plus members at the moment so I will be giving it a proper go at some point. I've already downloaded it so that's the first step. I did try it out briefly on Xbox as well since it's available on the Game Pass. I just couldn't get into it properly though because the intros for these types of games are always a bit boring.

I've thought of playing a game like this, but idk if I have the patience. I have issues playing games like this for long. For example, Sim city, I can only stand to play a while before i get bored or tired of playing. I have a feeling this would result the same for me. 

9 hours ago, Altair said:

I really like playing RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures so this seems right down my alley. 
Had not heard of planet coasters. I will have to buy the game and try it out. 

I think there are some of the similar tycoon games with various city scaping features.