Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Do you play Call of Duty on PC or console?

Due to a traumatic experience in the military I can't play those kind of games. I can't even watch movies related to military.

Someone once went to say "thank you for your service" and I told them not to. That if I had the choice to do it all over a gain, I wouldn't. That it wasn't worth it.

Edited by The Blackangel

I have played on PC and the mobile. And these days I am leaning towards the mobile the reason being the games are lot quicker. And the battle royale model is pretty addictive not just the graphics but overall gameplay. 

I haven't played the Call of Duty series for a long time now. The last time was on a console, on my Xbox 360. I find a controller is easier to operate than computer keys and the ability to play split screen with friends is a massive plus for me. 

Currently I play on Xbox One, but just got a mid tier gaming PC that can play some modern games, so I might pick it up for PC and play it that way instead. I'm used to playing with a controller, so it's going to be weird playing on PC. But, it'll be worth it I think. 🙂

2 hours ago, Patrik said:

i play it on PC, i also don't know how people are able to play such as games on consoles, because they seem to be easier when played with keyboard & mouse instead of analogs to aim

Some people prefer the feel and connection of a controller, a device made and developed over decades for the exclusive purpose for controlling a video game, as opposed to the mouse and keyboard, devices made to replace the typewriter that gamers and developers adapted to. Why is it that PC fanboys can't leave their entitled arrogance on the back burner for one moment and answer that question themselves because it's actually very simple. Personal preference.

Yes, M/K is more accurate, but by that logic people shouldn't be using touch screen to aim and fire a gun in an FPS? Just just touch the screen whare the player your shooting is at and there you go, but it's kind of a detach from reality. That's why I never play and competitive FPS on PC and never will. With a user interface that's all about winning, that makes the game all about winning, and nothing else. Yes, dual analogue is less accurate, but it's also closer to the reel feel of using a weapon, making the experience more immersive and enjoyable for me. So, go ahead and revel in fact you can point and click faster than I can actually AIM something, because I don't care. I'm not saying that a gamepad truly reflects how a real assault rifle feels either, but with triggers and vibration it's at least closer than rested hands pressing keys on a keyboard and clicking a mouse.

If the only reason you're playing a multiplayer game, if the only joy it offers, is through winning, then consider the possibility that maybe it's not a very good game.

Edited by Shagger

Objectively the pc is better because the only thing limiting you is your specs that at launch the Xbox one and ps4 were old news and the one a and pro are half step upgrades. Pcs have gone through a few generations since then and consoles are stuck with lesser parts. So all depends at that point on choice. Because a controller feels good in your hand and is much easier to control than with keyboard and mouse. The only disadvantage console has is that you can’t turn your camera as quick and as precise as with a mouse.

But end of the day people will rather feel what they love the best. PC for higher great grphics on high end system Also to consider. 

On 1/27/2021 at 7:01 PM, Empire said:

But end of the day people will rather feel what they love the best. PC for higher great grphics on high end system Also to consider. 

I think money and the freedom from PC mentality forces people into the console. I don't doubt about PC though. PC is master. it's just that if you have console you use it. 

On 1/29/2021 at 5:43 PM, Empire said:

Well, I used to have a console and yet it never gets used, that's me though. Yes easy to setup and plug and play your downlanded games on your console. 

Some games are better with the console like say hack and slash games where you have less use of the keyboard and mouse. In those places I think it's good to use controller.