Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What was the first game you played?

It's kind of hard to even get to that. Though this question has been asked so many times and also its chewed over and over. Honestly i lost the records of my brain on that. It's really hard and not much possible to say when I played the first game and which it was in the begining. 

Donkey Kong or Frogger on Atari 2600. I honestly don't remember which. But I do know it was one of them. Atari was such a beast back in the day. I remember everyone wanted one, and the stores were SOLD OUT. Sold out in advance that is. Atari was bigger than Furbys and Tickle Me Elmo combined. Until the NES came out in the western market anyway.

I never did get that easter/western thing anyway. The "east" as it's called is west of us, and us being the "west" is east of them. If it's all measured by going east then wouldn't EVERYTHING be east, and vice versa? Or is it measured at a specific starting point, like somewhere in Europe? I just don't get it.

Edited by The Blackangel

Many years ago I started by playing Minecraft. A year later this initiated a new hobby/interest for me. Gaming.   I remember playing this sandbox game over, and over again until I reached my late teenage years.

Edited by Alexander.

The first game I can remember playing was 007 on the original Xbox system. Having my best friend come over and duel against me in split-screen was just thrilling. Every once in a while I actually YouTube some old gameplay on past consoles and I'm in awe over the change in graphics over the years. 

When I was teen, I used to have video game player and I played Super Mario and Combat games on it and when I had Computer, I played  Fifa 1999 games first time on it. If you talk about mobile platform than obviously snack is first choice for anyone. 

I think I might have tried Driver once, but I'm not sure, as driving games aren't really my thing. The only kind of game that would be any exception to that would be Mario Kart, but I don't know if that really counts in this instance.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 9/22/2021 at 11:02 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The graphics around needs for speed is superb dear. I first played this game back then I PS2, especially when PS2 was trending, I didn't have a taste if it in PS3, PS4. 

If you have Playstation 3 or 4 now, you can actually get Need for Speed Heat and have a good feel with it. I'm sure you will love it.