Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What was the first game you played?

On 8/25/2020 at 2:18 PM, The Blackangel said:

I think I might have tried Driver once, but I'm not sure, as driving games aren't really my thing. The only kind of game that would be any exception to that would be Mario Kart, but I don't know if that really counts in this instance.

Most racing games back then are quite very easy to get into. It's how I felt playing Driver then. 

On 8/24/2020 at 12:29 PM, JackO said:

When I was teen, I used to have video game player and I played Super Mario and Combat games on it and when I had Computer, I played  Fifa 1999 games first time on it. If you talk about mobile platform than obviously snack is first choice for anyone. 

Super Mario brothers was the first game I have played along with Contra force. Those games were awesome at that time, but when we look at it now, I literally laugh at myself that I was a fan of this game. When it was launched at the time it was a blockbuster.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I mean Driver wasn't exclusively a racing game though, it was more like a GTA styled game with some racing at certain points.

Oh! I get that now. I never played it but I'm very sure that those who did really must have enjoyed it. 

On 9/26/2021 at 2:49 AM, Justin11 said:

The first console game I played it's simply PES 2010, and the first team I used was Barcelona, I lost 4:0 to the person who I had the first experienced with. 

Was it on console that you started out playing video games for the first time in your life? 

On 9/16/2021 at 11:30 PM, Heatman said:

Did you get to play Need for Speed Underground 3? It's an absolute blast in my opinion and the graphics is way better than NFS Underground 1.

NFS underground it's simply a rock Buddy. I love this kind of games, it improves my gaming experience. I've played from 1-3 of NFS underground, they are very much interesting EA games. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:58 PM, Justin11 said:

NFS underground it's simply a rock Buddy. I love this kind of games, it improves my gaming experience. I've played from 1-3 of NFS underground, they are very much interesting EA games. 

Yeah - I definitely love the game so much that I have replayed it twice and completed it twice. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I definitely love the game so much that I have replayed it twice and completed it twice. 

To be frank the game caught my attention, I so much love it, together with motorcycle GP. The rate I played the game last two months was alarming even my mom told me to go and have a decent rest, lol. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

To be frank the game caught my attention, I so much love it, together with motorcycle GP. The rate I played the game last two months was alarming even my mom told me to go and have a decent rest, lol. 

Yeah - I know very well that you are a very big fan of Motor GP but I'm very sure that you will definitely love NFS underground too. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Yeah - I know very well that you are a very big fan of Motor GP but I'm very sure that you will definitely love NFS underground too. 

Already I'm enjoying the NFS underground, especially the part two. I have both the games installed here on my PS3. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Already I'm enjoying the NFS underground, especially the part two. I have both the games installed here on my PS3. 

That's very cool. I'm expecting to hear when you have it completed and how long it took you to do that. 

Good luck. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's very cool. I'm expecting to hear when you have it completed and how long it took you to do that. 

Good luck. 

Lol, I've never completed any video game before from the start level to the end. I always feel bored when I'm chasing it down. The fact is that I have many options I'm planning, not allowing me to focus on one and finishing it on time. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I've never completed any video game before from the start level to the end. I always feel bored when I'm chasing it down. The fact is that I have many options I'm planning, not allowing me to focus on one and finishing it on time. 

You simply need to chip in more time into some other games than FIFA and Motor GP, you will definitely complete other games.