Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What was the first game you played?

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You simply need to chip in more time into some other games than FIFA and Motor GP, you will definitely complete other games. 

You really know exactly the options that have sucked my time. To be frank with you, all my life have been around sports events, that's why I choose sports games than all. But I'll chip in to other options like I spend on sports games. 

49 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You really know exactly the options that have sucked my time. To be frank with you, all my life have been around sports events, that's why I choose sports games than all. But I'll chip in to other options like I spend on sports games. 

Seriously - It used to be the same thing with me, till I started being open to other stuffs and game genre for more exploration. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:22 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - It used to be the same thing with me, till I started being open to other stuffs and game genre for more exploration. 

That's it. And it's preferrably that way to diversify to other sorts of games and not just a particular genre. I am into others too, but soccer got me the more. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would never forget my good old playing days with Winning Eleven soccer games that later turned into PES. I'd go back to it if it's still possible

Winning 11 soccer was very much superfluous during earlier time. I enjoyed it, still willing to go back to it. I never got the time downloading it again, but I'll go search for it as one of the best retro games on my mind. 

On 10/8/2021 at 11:03 AM, Justin11 said:

Winning 11 soccer was very much superfluous during earlier time. I enjoyed it, still willing to go back to it. I never got the time downloading it again, but I'll go search for it as one of the best retro games on my mind. 

Seriously, I really enjoyed playing the game back then and I would like to still play it once again if it's possible. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I really enjoyed playing the game back then and I would like to still play it once again if it's possible. 

Its very much possible dear. You can simply go to online game download via your console shop you'll download it there. Or simply buying its remastered option at online E-commerce store like Aliexpress or eBay etc.