Register Now
skyfire

Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

If you are fan of Warhammer. Then I am sure you'd find Darktide is the game you will play in 2021 for pure WH experience. It is set for the release in 2021. Nothing mentioned about the PS 5 release as of yet. You can check out the official trailer. 

Edited by skyfire

By the same people who released Vermintide this looks like a simple reskin of an existing game to appeal to a wider fanbase. WH40K fans outstrip WHFB (Age of Sigma now!) by 10 to 1. Until I see something which proves it is very different to Vermintide there is little point in investing in this. 

Take a game and set it in spaaacccce for more dollar.

On 7/27/2020 at 7:24 PM, Zak said:

By the same people who released Vermintide this looks like a simple reskin of an existing game to appeal to a wider fanbase. WH40K fans outstrip WHFB (Age of Sigma now!) by 10 to 1. Until I see something which proves it is very different to Vermintide there is little point in investing in this. 

Take a game and set it in spaaacccce for more dollar.

I know absolutely nothing about Warhammer 40K, so I'll take this. The trailer was fun, though.

I'm not disputing it'll be a fun game, please don't get me wrong, I just don't see the point of taking an existing fun game and painting it a different colour and pretending its a different fun game. We see this too much these days. Cash grabs, cheap attempts at bringing in more buyers just by taking an existing game and tweaking it. Whatever happened to originality?