Register Now
_B_

Clash Royale and Clash of Clans

On 7/30/2021 at 4:40 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I got good reasons to believe that it's one of the biggest challenges most people face with the game which makes them to quit playing it. 

Nah it's just a trend which eventually ended. it died natural death. nobody killed clash of clans. now only bots are harvesting in it. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Nah it's just a trend which eventually ended. it died natural death. nobody killed clash of clans. now only bots are harvesting in it. 

Haha, maybe one day those bots would wake up and relaunch the clash of clans Promax 😂

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Clash of Clans used to be one of my favs back in the day but it's pretty dead from what I've heard from former guildmates.

I believe that the company really lacked creativity in making the game still be of interest to gamers which led to its demise. 

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Clash of Clans used to be one of my favs back in the day but it's pretty dead from what I've heard from former guildmates.

Yes 100 percent dead in fact you can raid randomly anywhere and do whatever you can. it's completely pointless with playing against bots. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes 100 percent dead in fact you can raid randomly anywhere and do whatever you can. it's completely pointless with playing against bots. 

It's really a shame they let the game get downgraded to that level of nothingness. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Its not like you can do anything about it. some games and places are seasonal. people eventually move out. 

Well, I do tend to agree with you on this here as well. Nothing lasts forever no matter how good it used to be. 

Edited by Heatman

On 7/28/2020 at 6:30 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

I played Clash of Clans on my old tablet back on 2015. My level was 25, before I stopped playing the game because I was getting bored of it.

Personally, I believe that a lot of people stopped playing it as a result of how bots took over the game and rendered it pointless for them to enjoy. 

I used to play these games in the past but I have stopped playing  long time ago. The game does not look interesting any more. It surprises me to see how on earth a popular game becomes dead.