Register Now
_B_

Clash Royale and Clash of Clans

So, these games are obviously well-known to everyone and I assume most of you have heard of them at least. I don't play Clash of Clans a lot but started the game many years ago (Really can't remember when though, maybe like late 2013) and have got to an alright level of 110 and Town Hall 9 (like nearly maxed out apart from the walls). However, I've taken huge gaps in playing the game and currently don't play it anymore. I stopped it in like April this year because I got a bit bored of it.

However, I do occasionally play Clash Royale. I've got 2249 trophies on it and I find it a little better to be honest. 

Anyone else play these games?

I have stopped playing both of those two games. Its been prety difficult playing these games. Lot of churning if you are F2P user and you need some really good reason to stick to them. So eventually you end up quiting. 

I think it is interesting that Clash of Clans is under fire because they were selling data. Now countries are thinking about banning it like China did for Tik Tok. I haven't played Clash of Clans for a while but I have played Clash Royale pretty frequently.

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think now a days mostly the clash of clan is being done through bots for sure. I don't see many real people active on it. 

Yeah, I believe so because with it appears, it's very obvious that it's mostly done by bots even there are real players, they are few. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

A lot of bots are there and they are kind of auto mining and building things. I kind of wonder if they have used AI as a fake players now. 

Seriously, I got good reasons to believe that it's one of the biggest challenges most people face with the game which makes them to quit playing it. 

I gave up on Clash of Clans a long time ago and actually sold my account because I knew I wouldn't touch it again. I can't remember how much I made but it was a decent amount. I still play Clash Royale but my activity levels have dropped off quite a bit. I don't play it as much as I used to.

2 hours ago, Darth said:

I gave up on Clash of Clans a long time ago and actually sold my account because I knew I wouldn't touch it again. I can't remember how much I made but it was a decent amount. I still play Clash Royale but my activity levels have dropped off quite a bit. I don't play it as much as I used to.

Wait, you were actually able to sell your account? How did you get to do that and what achievements do you have on the account before selling it? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wait, you were actually able to sell your account? How did you get to do that and what achievements do you have on the account before selling it? 

I think I had reached either Town Hall 11 or 12. It was a completely maxed out account but it was okay for that town hall. It was a long time ago though where it was a lot easier to get your email changed and sell the account. I think they've cracked down on it so it's a lot harder to sell your account now.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

I think I had reached either Town Hall 11 or 12. It was a completely maxed out account but it was okay for that town hall. It was a long time ago though where it was a lot easier to get your email changed and sell the account. I think they've cracked down on it so it's a lot harder to sell your account now.

Seriously, I was shocked to hear that you were able to sell your account because I couldn't no matter how I tried. It's actually because you did maxed out the account that you were able to sell it easily.