Register Now
_B_

Suits

I have known about this show for around a year but never actually watched it due to many reasons, one being that I couldn't really be bothered. However, because of my free time, I got so much free time and decided to watch it and oh my... I'm hooked to the show. I try and get through around 3-4 episodes a day when I can and I only started just under 2 weeks ago and I'm on Season 4.

I just want to give my opinion so far on some characters. The relationship between Harvey and Mike is just amazing. I love how lowkey they are like brothers to each other and also in some scenarios (won't reveal them cause of spoilers). Louis is just amazing. Can be the nicest and the worst but his build up is just great. Donna is wise and I can argue sometimes omniscient.

What do others think about Suits? No spoilers though 😛

On 7/26/2020 at 6:10 PM, The Blackangel said:

The only thing I know about the show is that Meghan Markle was on it. Other than that, nothing. I've never seen it, and probably never will.

Fair enough. I had a similar mindset back when I was first told about the show but watching a few episodes got me hooked. It does require commitment though.

I’ve always liked Law & Order SVU. But the reason why I’m not likely to watch Suits, is because I just don’t ever think to try to catch it. As far as TV shows go, it’s one if the furthest from my mind. The closest I really come to watching TV anymore is almost entirely YouTube. If it wasn’t for DVD’s and console gaming, I would have no real use for a TV at this point.

Edited by The Blackangel

I liked the first few seasons it was one of my favorite shows, but the later seasons, really degraded in quality. Especially the cases and the actual lawyer bit has become very bad and uninteresting. And even the characters started to become over the top. I managed to watch it to the end after a long hiatus, (I don't remember exactly when it went from bad to worse)

But if the first seasons are a 9/10, then the last few are a 3/10 at best.

On 8/18/2020 at 11:58 AM, m76 said:

I liked the first few seasons it was one of my favorite shows, but the later seasons, really degraded in quality. Especially the cases and the actual lawyer bit has become very bad and uninteresting. And even the characters started to become over the top. I managed to watch it to the end after a long hiatus, (I don't remember exactly when it went from bad to worse)

But if the first seasons are a 9/10, then the last few are a 3/10 at best.

Yes I absolutely agree with you. I finished watching it some time back and especially S8 and S9, it did start to fall through and wasn't as good anymore. It really is a shame it ended like that