Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - July 2020 Nominations

This is the official Member of the Month - July  2020 Nominations Thread. The winner will receive 500 Points which can be used to Bid for Rewards like giftcards, cash, video games, and gaming consoles.

Last month's winner was @The Blackangel and thus is not eligible for nominations for July's MOTM.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

New Rule: You may only nominate one forum member.

Nominations end July 31 at 10pm EST.

19 minutes ago, DC said:

You mean nominate 😉

I generally stay out of these for obvious reasons but I will nominate @Shagger for his help with moderation/reporting posts and posting a couple high quality game reviews to the forum.

I appreciate that. As you said, you normally stay out of these sorts of things, but it's an honour to have that nomination.

There is another member I would like to nominate as well, but as we are limited to one nomination, and that member has already been nominated, my choice is @AndreiMirfi for member of the month. He has offered a lot of good posts, and been enjoyable to interact with.

Edited by The Blackangel

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

There is another member I would like to nominate as well, but as we are limited to one nomination, and that member has already been nominated, my choice is @AndreiMirfi for member of the month. He has offered a lot of good posts, and been enjoyable to interact with.

Thank you so much! :)