Rebel-scum8298

Help with my stream ?

Is my stream trash   

1 member has voted

1. 1. is my stream trash

• yes
    • no

hey  So I know I'm fairly new .

But I'm really close To becoming an affiliate I and I feel like my stream is half decent. Lol if any of u would be so kind as to you know give me some help with just a few views today I really appreciate it.

I could hit back with the same or give you some likes or follows or even some ads on the stream whatever works for u thank u.

Twict.tv/rebelscum8298

You're close to becoming an affiliate? Well this conduct would be more applicable to an individual desperate for attention and unwilling to contribute, unlike a Twitch affiliate. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pissed. We owe you nothing. Wanna promote your twitch channel, fine, but spamming a forum like a depressed loon desperate for attention with the same topic at least twice weakens your case not only for twitch, but you cause for even being here. We don't sub, you don't care, clearly. It's spam, It's annoying and that is why everyone is ignoring it.

If all want out of this forum is twitch subs, then don't be here.

Well really don't think anyone does owe me a god damned thing . nor do I recall asking anyone for anything but a view .lol ,I'll still be steady streaming regardless just asking for some kindness but I really could give two shits what u consider spam(specially when your complaining about two posts in different sections spam) just isn't fun not being able to stream what and when I want cause I have to worry about my viewer average. And just incase you didn't feel silly immediately after posting your Dickish post I've actually gotten a really good response from these on here so yeah have a nice day i guess

1 hour ago, Rebel-scum8298 said:

I can dig it!!!! Like I said I'm new to this forum so still getting used to the inns and outs. Of my offering my services for the exact services im asking for is desperate spam then all apologies but as of right this second I'm laughing my ass off. 

All you really did was promote your twitch channel in the end. It's innocent, but there is a right way and a wrong way to do these kinds of things. Find the right section of the forum, say your own version of "Here's my twitch channel, check it out if you want" and most importantly, only post it once. 

10 minutes ago, Shagger said:

All you really did was promote your twitch channel in the end. It's innocent, but there is a right way and a wrong way to do these kinds of things. Find the right section of the forum, say your own version of "Here's my twitch channel, check it out if you want" and most importantly, only post it once. 

(Please read in joking slightly rib jabbing, friendly tone as it was written) 

Well I appreciate this reply a whole lot more than the the last one but once again I think you're misunderstanding what I'm talking  About because you see I'm not  Trying to do a "here's my twitch check it out" type thing Im doing a "help with my viewer avereage if u can and ill help in the like or in another fashion straight up just promoting my twitch" type thing lol . I'm still confused  on,  as to why you felt the need to get grumpy at first instead of just being informative and helpful like u are now.  Im assuming u didn't read the post u just saw that I was advertising my stream, im guessing u don't like that and so before u saw that I was new and was also offering compensation and that I obviously thought it was silly and stupid (hence the lol's) u just had to make sure u shot me down. Which happens to all of us but I just figured I'd point that out in the like to return the favor . And offer a tip: maybe read a post before u shoot it down. 

37 minutes ago, Rebel-scum8298 said:

(Please read in joking slightly rib jabbing, friendly tone as it was written) 

Well I appreciate this reply a whole lot more than the the last one but once again I think you're misunderstanding what I'm talking  About because you see I'm not  Trying to do a "here's my twitch check it out" type thing Im doing a "help with my viewer avereage if u can and ill help in the like or in another fashion straight up just promoting my twitch" type thing lol . I'm still confused  on,  as to why you felt the need to get grumpy at first instead of just being informative and helpful like u are now.  Im assuming u didn't read the post u just saw that I was advertising my stream, im guessing u don't like that and so before u saw that I was new and was also offering compensation and that I obviously thought it was silly and stupid (hence the lol's) u just had to make sure u shot me down. Which happens to all of us but I just figured I'd point that out in the like to return the favor . And offer a tip: maybe read a post before u shoot it down. 

This response here was not in jest. Just by putting some silly disclaimer at the beginning asking for it not to be read seriously does not make it joke.

Not only did I read and understand your post, I read an understood all three of them. Don't insult me by suggesting I don't get it, especially when it's this simple. You have a twitch channel you want to promote, and like I said, that is totally fine ( @DCmaybe we should have a section for SSP?). My issue was with how you did.

With barely 20 posts your name at the time of posting them you feel you have the right to not only push your social media, but also question people for you obviously flawed methods in doing so? After such a small contribution, you feel so entitled that you not only do this in the first place,  but you actually call me out for questioning you? There are more words in my TLOU2 review on this forum than there is in your entire post history.

I was never gonna watch your twitch channel anyway, and that is genuinely is nothing against you. Watching people play games on stream just isn't my thing, but throwing it in everyone's face the way you did was disrespectful, selfish and blatant. I don't have the right to say you can't promote your twitch channel, and I confess I may have been a little strong worded in original response, but that doesn't take right away my right to advise you did it wrong, which is clearly true. You can take advice or leave it. But whatever, don't heed my advice. Go on other gaming forums and communities spamming multiple threads after barely making a contribution pushing your twitch channel, see how it works out.

Edited by Shagger

OK I'm gonna put this ever so simply never once did I demand anybody do anything or expect anything or in any way feel entitled (I would say obviously since I offered to repay the FAVORS I was politely asking for) I asked for a favor and offered a favor in return for said favore  i admitted that I was new and dont know what I am doingfrom the jump.  Even thanked u and the others for steering me in the right way really simple shit and u have suggested that I felt owed or endebted after "20blah blahs" and you have suggested that I was a desperate loon and that I selfishly disrespected everyone else because I with my "20 idfk's" thought I could possibly be on the same level as you and post a gaming post in the correct gaming forums. I did not call anyone else out i actually told the one other person that It was not directed at him at all i called out u for instantly assuming that I was purposely spaming and that i felt as that everyone one here owed me. And clearly if u did a really read my op u would of seen that i was asking for a trade type of situation and that i wasn't purposely doing anything but u decided to be a rude first . Which is what ever but u continue to act as if I think anyone owes me anything and I continue to not only say otherwise but act otherwise and u continue to act as if you are better then me because u have a a jubilation "idfk's" . And yes actually if u would have read my message as I stated it was written and it really was written that way then it wouldn't have sounded all that bad i don't take any of this seriously except for when someone refuses to just say yeah I thought u meant something else my bad and move one . Mainly cause it causes shit like this which completely diminishes my (self admittedly lanme) post . I say good day sir . 

Always remember what are you offering people. Most of the gamers and streamers they forget what they are offering. They think randomly urinating their thoughts on web and social media and trying to be cool among woke kids means they deserve follow and also get donations. Yeah people are waking up to the fact how much fake the streamers and the gamers are so they won't be chasing much of gamers like that. Create groups and community around yourself. You can get monetized too but people can't trust you if your delivery value is nothing. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Always remember what are you offering people. Most of the gamers and streamers they forget what they are offering. They think randomly urinating their thoughts on web and social media and trying to be cool among woke kids means they deserve follow and also get donations. Yeah people are waking up to the fact how much fake the streamers and the gamers are so they won't be chasing much of gamers like that. Create groups and community around yourself. You can get monetized too but people can't trust you if your delivery value is nothing. 

That was spoken beautifully honestly. I'm trying to find better and better ways right now to offer things you know I try to give good conversation when folks wanna talk and when people don't i just play my game and talk to my self lol . I ask what i should and shouldn't stream. I don't do it for anyone but my self in all reality cause I genuinely enjoy it i get something out of it . It's  helped a lot this past year in recovering from heroin addiction (not that I haven't been addicted to it all at some point lol). But my favorite shit is shutting down a stream starting a new save game just to help someone with the first boss of some game or the ridiculous amount of hours I've spent trying to get people the mud drauber on Warzone lol . It'd be cool  to get paid but that's not why I was asking to trade for help Though . I really just wanna get back to doing shit that I want (like shutting down to help people) and not having to worry about fuckin up my average.  Lol . So thats me I guess. Lol