Register Now
Rebel-scum8298

Help with my stream ?

Is my stream trash   

1 member has voted

1. 1. is my stream trash

• yes
    • no

Recently one of my friend changed a lot of his tone, he was discussing some old radio shows and also discussing various other topics. It kind of opened people upto him apart from gaming and social justice topic. The thing is if you address people as if they are living near you. And you kind of discuss normal stuff it kind of builds connection too. But often you have to handle topics carefully. My friend has learned a lot from the old radio programs. He discusses various drama stories while gaming and some of the time solo story session as if he is in some town with like 400 or so people. Creating a form of conneciton is fun too for your own self considering by doing this you're not just chasing money but adding meaning to that money to keep it going otherwise after hitting say 500 dollar mark a weeek or so a lot of streamers get depressed on what to talk etc. But you can always discuss something by touching nostalgia. Don't get too deep with people, get deep wit topics. More neutral and positive topics, more you get energy to stream and it does not burn you out. 

On 7/28/2020 at 1:09 PM, Shagger said:

You're close to becoming an affiliate? Well this conduct would be more applicable to an individual desperate for attention and unwilling to contribute, unlike a Twitch affiliate. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pissed. We owe you nothing. Wanna promote your twitch channel, fine, but spamming a forum like a depressed loon desperate for attention with the same topic at least twice weakens your case not only for twitch, but you cause for even being here. We don't sub, you don't care, clearly. It's spam, It's annoying and that is why everyone is ignoring it.

If all want out of this forum is twitch subs, then don't be here.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this title. I wouldn't think an almost affiliate or almost partner would reach out like this.