Register Now
skyfire

FIFA 21 Gameplay Leaked

On 8/1/2020 at 7:14 PM, Spikey said:

What are your thoughts on the gameplay @skyfire? Are you a fan of the Fifa games? They are pretty fun. I have Fifa 17 I think it's time maybe I get a new Fifa game.

I am not fan of the EA games. They add nothing new to their fracnhise. just same old games every year. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am not fan of the EA games. They add nothing new to their fracnhise. just same old games every year. 

This is true. While they do add some new stuff it's nothing to get excited about. That's why I get a EA sports game once every 2 or 3 years and by then it's worth getting the game because there's 'more' new features

20 hours ago, Spikey said:

This is true. While they do add some new stuff it's nothing to get excited about. That's why I get a EA sports game once every 2 or 3 years and by then it's worth getting the game because there's 'more' new features

Yes last 3 years things have been pretty bad from the EA sports. So much so it is not even worth playing or downloading it to play. 

isn't it the same every year?  "oh we updated some kits and swapped some players around, that's another £45 please". 

I'm not a fan of yearly games, my personal opinion is that the devs are lazy and put the least amount of effort in, just feeding you features drip by drip.  I am a huge F1 fan but for this reason I don't buy the F1 game every year, it's simply not worth it for a small changes they do.  I get it every 2-3 years and then it feels like its worth the money.   If I was a football fan, I'd do the same for Fifa.

FIFA is so dead lol. It's just repetitive and extremely expensive. Not worth buying for a while now so I don't know why people still like playing the game. But EA are still taking people's money...