Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Android v iOS for gaming - which do you think is better?

19 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I agree with you on that. There are a lot of benefits Android phone users can get from gaming than those using IOS. The difference is always clear.

Although, when it comes to security of the smartphone, Apple is far more better and it's why most people favor it. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although, when it comes to security of the smartphone, Apple is far more better and it's why most people favor it. 

The way Android devices are secured is also trash. You have better security features by using Apple devices and just like you said, that is one key reason people use it.

Android is just universal for me, their is more to it than using iOS. I can share application, songs, and majority of it's software features with nother users that are widely around, but for iOS, it is quite scare to get another iOS user to share you files. Video game is better on Android for me, it is cheap to get on Android for me than iOS. 

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The way Android devices are secured is also trash. You have better security features by using Apple devices and just like you said, that is one key reason people use it.

It's practically why most people jump into getting and making use of iPhone and you can't really blame them at all. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think overall cost of ownership with iOS is very high so the android always plays better role for pocket.

Yes, Android is affordable for majority, but iOS is mostly out of reach for average people especially it's upgrades. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think overall cost of ownership with iOS is very high so the android always plays better role for pocket.

Yes, when you are looking at saving some costs and enjoying some good games, then Android is great. IOS is more about class than giving you value for money. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, Android is affordable for majority, but iOS is mostly out of reach for average people especially it's upgrades. 

Well, the specifications that iOs comes with is one of the reasons why it's always that expensive. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, the specifications that iOs comes with is one of the reasons why it's always that expensive. 

It might come with some features which is classical, but since the battery capacity doesn't last long, and the lack of file transfers from Android users, makes it disgusting to me. 

On 3/5/2022 at 12:14 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Android is just universal for me, their is more to it than using iOS. I can share application, songs, and majority of it's software features with nother users that are widely around, but for iOS, it is quite scare to get another iOS user to share you files. Video game is better on Android for me, it is cheap to get on Android for me than iOS. 

It's kinda crazy that IOS restricts their mobile devices from sharing basic files with Android users. The rationale behind such decision is what I am struggling to come to terms with.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

It's kinda crazy that IOS restricts their mobile devices from sharing basic files with Android users. The rationale behind such decision is what I am struggling to come to terms with.

There is a way that can be done now with the Xender file I think. There was a friend of mine that said it's completely possible to do so.