Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Android v iOS for gaming - which do you think is better?

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It's kinda crazy that IOS restricts their mobile devices from sharing basic files with Android users. The rationale behind such decision is what I am struggling to come to terms with.

iOS is kind of liked walled garden, only cult members allowed lol.

On 3/7/2022 at 5:41 PM, skyfire said:

iOS is kind of liked walled garden, only cult members allowed lol.

Yeah, you're talking about the cost of getting one and it's why most people can't afford to get them at least for now. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're talking about the cost of getting one and it's why most people can't afford to get them at least for now. 

Yeah it's like they want to be restricted on their own. which is something they do to look cool.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah it's like they want to be restricted on their own. which is something they do to look cool.

Yeah, it's why I don't beat myself too much about not using the smartphone iPhone. It's not within my budget, so I let it go. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why I don't beat myself too much about not using the smartphone iPhone. It's not within my budget, so I let it go. 

Plus the cost keeps on increasing here and there. Some of the time cost is the factor one needs to worry about as well.

On 3/9/2022 at 4:35 PM, Heatman said:

Well, you have a point, but also understand that there are lots of benefits of using an iPhone especially the sharp camera and efficiency. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Well, you have a point, but also understand that there are lots of benefits of using an iPhone especially the sharp camera and efficiency. 

Yeah, the camera matters to those that taking lots of pictures as their thing and it's why higher pixel is a thing in iPhone. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the camera matters to those that taking lots of pictures as their thing and it's why higher pixel is a thing in iPhone. 

That's true. Once anyone is not a picture freak, they won't feel buzzed about getting any iPhone no matter how expensive it gets. 

6 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's true. Once anyone is not a picture freak, they won't feel buzzed about getting any iPhone no matter how expensive it gets. 

It's actually why you see a lot girls killing themselves just to get iPhone. They go any extreme extent to get it especially the jobless ones. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why you see a lot girls killing themselves just to get iPhone. They go any extreme extent to get it especially the jobless ones. 

They do some unimaginable things for the device and the funny thing is that the producers kept producing new ones almost yearly 😂😂🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

They do some unimaginable things for the device and the funny thing is that the producers kept producing new ones almost yearly 😂😂🤣🤣

Exactly, just like how EA makes their useless FIFA games for their deluded fans on yearly basis.