Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Android v iOS for gaming - which do you think is better?

Just now, Heatman said:

Exactly, just like how EA makes their useless FIFA games for their deluded fans on yearly basis. 

I will have to say that addiction makes some of these things look somehow difficult to stop. These guys will always want something different on a yearly basis.

Just now, Knight Barida said:

I will have to say that addiction makes some of these things look somehow difficult to stop. These guys will always want something different on a yearly basis.

They are more than addicted to the games, that even when it's very obvious that they are being given shit but they keep doing it. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

iOS gaming however has too much cost of ownership too. Like say iOS devices are expensive and if the device gets too heated or damaged that can be bad.

Imagine having your iPhone that you purchased for over $500 damaged over playing video games on it? That's so bad. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Imagine having your iPhone that you purchased for over $500 damaged over playing video games on it? That's so bad. 

Yeah plus lets not forget heat and also the taps that you do on screen and wear out there screen eventually which is expensive.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

If I manage to own an iPhone, I'll pet it like I never used an iPhone before, especially for iPhone 13 pro max. 

Haha, in the end the iPhone is definitely going to die or damage no matter how much you pamper it in the end 😂

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, in the end the iPhone is definitely going to die or damage no matter how much you pamper it in the end 😂

Lol, which shows that over petting the iPhone device wouldn't still protect it 100%. At times we can't be on a state of lust, forgetting we hold our phone, and just throwing it down, lol, unexpectedly. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, which shows that over petting the iPhone device wouldn't still protect it 100%. At times we can't be on a state of lust, forgetting we hold our phone, and just throwing it down, lol, unexpectedly. 

Exactly, it's just a matter of when it's going to happen and how you enjoy iPhone when you're making use of it. It's definitely going to offer good gaming experience. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's just a matter of when it's going to happen and how you enjoy iPhone when you're making use of it. It's definitely going to offer good gaming experience. 

I wouldn't use my iPhone for gaming, I will use it to access Internet, create amazing videos and edit it with my iPhone, including other things. 

On 3/13/2022 at 12:13 PM, Justin11 said:

If I manage to own an iPhone, I'll pet it like I never used an iPhone before, especially for iPhone 13 pro max. 

Haha. I think a lot of people use less of what they buy in expensive price. and then eventually that thing has to wait a lot longer to get the most out I had that experience.

53 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Haha. I think a lot of people use less of what they buy in expensive price. and then eventually that thing has to wait a lot longer to get the most out I had that experience.

Lol, it is like that too for many, I am a victim of that. If I buy a product relatively higher than what I expected, I wouldn't use it too often just to preserve it like an egg.