Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Android v iOS for gaming - which do you think is better?

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes compared that to android you can notice the difference. going in and out of the places and handling stuff is hard with apple.

It got to a point where I couldn't even open the homepage of the iPhone. I was stuck and the girl was just laughing 😂. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:11 AM, Heatman said:

I tried operating an iPhone 13 pro max last night for me friend to help her download an application from App store, but it was very difficult to navigate the phone for me. 

You could've watched YouTube for it. You would have learned how to navigate to your destination. So, how did you do it with the task your friend wanted from you to complete? 

On 3/25/2022 at 11:38 AM, Heatman said:

It got to a point where I couldn't even open the homepage of the iPhone. I was stuck and the girl was just laughing 😂. 

Haha. It's hard to use even their desktop and laptop but for some reason they do have some demand.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I considered buying a xiaomi smart phone as an alternative to iPhone top versions, but still the prices of the newer versions is to high especially 'Xiaomi Redmi K50 Pro, around €400..

Xiaomi is worth it. I usually don't like chinese in general but some product they make top notch. I wish japanese get into the electronics back again but it's not out there so xiaomi and samsung is what we have.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Xiaomi is worth it. I usually don't like chinese in general but some product they make top notch. I wish japanese get into the electronics back again but it's not out there so xiaomi and samsung is what we have.

China is very good with making high end quality products as long as you're ready to pay for it. So, some of their smartphone is what you ask them to develop. 

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

I was thinking you're an Indian? Here in my region we always call Indians brothers to Chinese people. Xiaomi, Samsung and iPhone are quality devices but their prices are way too high, that's why Chinese phones are considered. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I was thinking you're an Indian? Here in my region we always call Indians brothers to Chinese people. Xiaomi, Samsung and iPhone are quality devices but their prices are way too high, that's why Chinese phones are considered. 

Samsung devices still remain the best for me. If you are the type of person that can maintain devices well, then spending more to get a Samsung phone is good.

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Samsung devices still remain the best for me. If you are the type of person that can maintain devices well, then spending more to get a Samsung phone is good.

The only thing that I hate about Samsung products is the screen. It's always very expensive that replacing when they damage. 

19 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I love Samsung somewhere due to its flexibility, I love iPhone more. I considered buying iPhone X earlier when it was on the trends, but not anymore. I am using two Tecno devices, I am comfortable with them, hoping to get a laptop in the guise of Lenovo Ideapad 15' sooner or later. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love Samsung somewhere due to its flexibility, I love iPhone more. I considered buying iPhone X earlier when it was on the trends, but not anymore. I am using two Tecno devices, I am comfortable with them, hoping to get a laptop in the guise of Lenovo Ideapad 15' sooner or later. 

If you are planning to buy a laptop, then you have a good reason not to get another phone. The laptop will handle things that some mobile devices will struggle to do.

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

The only thing that I hate about Samsung products is the screen. It's always very expensive that replacing when they damage. 

You can buy the screen protector when you buy your Samsung phones. It is a device that you should handle with all carefulness that is needed.

On 3/28/2022 at 2:53 AM, Justin11 said:

It's not more of who makes it, it's more or less how they make it. most of the xiaomi devices reach 4 months late than the mainstream china. so that kind of makes us use a bit older devices in general. plus a lot of phones are low in quality as the rushed production. I think in near future that problem will be solved once they realize this.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's not more of who makes it, it's more or less how they make it. most of the xiaomi devices reach 4 months late than the mainstream china. so that kind of makes us use a bit older devices in general. plus a lot of phones are low in quality as the rushed production. I think in near future that problem will be solved once they realize this.

I think so too that the rushed production of smartphone every year is a very big problem with how poorly smartphone are developed. It's just like what happens with rushed games. 

On 3/29/2022 at 12:06 AM, Knight Barida said:

If you are planning to buy a laptop, then you have a good reason not to get another phone. The laptop will handle things that some mobile devices will struggle to do.

At this point in time I am not considering the idea of buying a new phone, such will come only when I satisfy my desire of landing a gaming laptop.