Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Android v iOS for gaming - which do you think is better?

Depends on devs, but apple soc in the past is often faster that what SD normally offers and adds to that is qualcomm stopping software support for new drivers pretty fast. Do note that Qualcomm eventually managed to catch up with apple A13 last year, now will wait and see the benchmark later this year for A14 and sd865+

Both has good games and both might offer the same games or not. But Android and IOS offers allot. 

23 hours ago, skyfire said:

In fact apple is removing the features like removing headphone jack. and now the charger is gone from iphone too lol. I think the money sucking mentality is what you can say about the apple. 

It sucks, but it's happening for android phones as well. I know some Samsung phones don't have a headphone jack anymore. It's just stupid, because it requires you to have a connection to make it work. 

Apple is removing the charger as well? Makes no sense to me. When someone pays thousands for a new phone, it should come with a charging cable and everything else. It just makes these companies look even greedier imo. 

On 1/11/2021 at 3:02 PM, Kane99 said:

It sucks, but it's happening for android phones as well. I know some Samsung phones don't have a headphone jack anymore. It's just stupid, because it requires you to have a connection to make it work. 

Apple is removing the charger as well? Makes no sense to me. When someone pays thousands for a new phone, it should come with a charging cable and everything else. It just makes these companies look even greedier imo. 

At the rate the industry is going, you'll soon pay full price for the box and extra just to get the handset. Also in another video, a Youtuber puts their story to rest as they use more boxes when they sell the charger separately so it's definitely not helping the environment.

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

Apple is just closing itself worse than microsoft ever did. And the android seems to be pretty good for the people who like games. So I can see the shift this year. 

Not necessarily because Android manufacturers continue to copy Apple's way of doing things so I find that there a good number of people switching from Android to IOS. I'll give Apple this, their phones constantly receive updates for up to 5-6 years and they don't decline in value as quickly as Android phone.