Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Playing Offline or Online for Multiplayer Games like COD or PUBG?

I prefer to play COD offline like you can with COD:Ghosts and that is the reason that is the only game I play on the xbox one/360 that my family owns. I've never played PUBG but I know that isn't currently possible.

I wish the newer COD games had the same offline functionality like COD:Ghosts where you can play multiplayer offline.

I think you can go into private lobbies in COD, but I don't know if you can play with bots in any of the new ones. I remember Black Ops had a training mode type thing where you could play against bots and stuff. 

As for couch co-op or split screen, most games no longer do it due to online multiplayer. But, I thought the newer cods still supported that. Unless I'm completely wrong. 

Yes private lobby feature is there for both COD and PUBG and the thing is that you can play within your own teams vs mode too. I think that feature is there for both games. Just not sure if it is out there for the mobile mode. 

Online. Humans are thirsty for social interactions and, multi-player does just that. Another plus for me is that the competition that you are faced with, is completely different from the offline mode. There is more of an added exciting element. 

Pubg Mobile in my opinion is the best battle royal game out there so far.Yes codm has battle royale but lets be onest. Graphics are bad.. Frame rate is bad (Talking for Battle royale only ).

I don't play PUBG but COD is among my favorite gaming franchises. I've been playing the Zombies gamemode since World at War and almost always play online so I can team up with other survivalists. Having a headset and being part of the online community is one of the most aspects of gaming. Connecting with like-minded gamers around the globe is really enlightening.

I prefer both, but i'm spending more time in offline games than online ones, i feel so relaxed when i'm getting in the line with the game's weather and storyline, something you can't unfortunately find in online games

On 8/8/2020 at 8:36 AM, Alexander. said:

Online. Humans are thirsty for social interactions and, multi-player does just that. Another plus for me is that the competition that you are faced with, is completely different from the offline mode. There is more of an added exciting element. 

Exactly, it's that human social interaction is one of the main reasons why gaming companies created online gaming. I do play some games offline, although they are not as fun as online ones.