Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Angry Birds

I don't play anymore. Angry Birds was fun and challenging as there are plenty of levels to play. Secondly, there are many birds with various abilities, and lots of different maps to explore. Watch out though, as there are lots of in-app purchases if you choose to opt for the free version. 

This was also my first game I played like 8 years ago. Loved it back then and it was really good for time passing. However, I haven't played it for ages because I just don't play mobile games anymore.

I think they way they managed to make the games based on the animated movies, it was fun. Especially think about the game they launched named Rio. So it was fun with their franchise with all those angry birds games they used to launch. 

I used to love this game back in my earlier school years. I had it downloaded on my Android phone and we would play together with my friends. I felt like I was little behind them though as I had the free version, but all I cared about was the simple feeling of enjoyment that it provided me with. I must go back and re download it one time if it is still around!

Used to play Angry birds years back on my Windows 10 phone. It was a simple fun game that I was able to play as I was going to and from college on public transportation and being in class. At one point I was playing it at late night in bed to get good score points.

But once things got out of collage and I stopped playing it. Was bored and so no point in the app. Did use far bit of my battery life though.