Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Candy Crush

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't see anything fun in that game but I just try as much as I can to respect other people's preferences by not wanting to see who plays it. 

Do you like solitaire type games? Matching games like these are based on solitaire card games where you need to match suits or numbers in order to win. I used to play a lot of different types of card games before I ever got a techie game toy or a computer. So, in a way I guess that type of entertainment appealed to me when I first played it.

4 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

Do you like solitaire type games? Matching games like these are based on solitaire card games where you need to match suits or numbers in order to win. I used to play a lot of different types of card games before I ever got a techie game toy or a computer. So, in a way I guess that type of entertainment appealed to me when I first played it.

I wouldn't categorically say that I loved the game but I sure did played it a few times and moved on. It's likable in my opinion. 

27 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Its extremely irritating to see people that used to send request. But now a days I am glad that part of those games is gone.

Some gamers actually like the friend request most of the time as it helps them to connect with one another. 

On 2/8/2022 at 7:23 AM, skyfire said:

Its extremely irritating to see people that used to send request. But now a days I am glad that part of those games is gone.

Candy Crush is a game that you can play as long as you wish. I have this belief that the game got no end even when you play as a pro.

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Candy Crush is a game that you can play as long as you wish. I have this belief that the game got no end even when you play as a pro.

A game without a purpose is what I see it as, although I know that it's a game that's very popular in the US. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

A game without a purpose is what I see it as, although I know that it's a game that's very popular in the US. 

If you are looking to kill off time, then it is the game for you. I used to play it and liked every bit of it.

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

If you are looking to kill off time, then it is the game for you. I used to play it and liked every bit of it.

Yeah, that's very correct. It makes a lot of sense when they are just getting into playing the games just to pass time. 

On 3/6/2022 at 4:37 AM, Knight Barida said:

I just hate that game. I find that very annoying to be honest.

On 3/7/2022 at 5:29 PM, skyfire said:

I just hate that game. I find that very annoying to be honest.

Seriously, there is nothing in the world that's going to be able to get me into playing Candy Crush Saga game for any reason whatsoever. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I don't derive joy playing the game, I just don't fancy such kind of puzzle solving game. 

Although, in most cases, most ladies really enjoy playing it because it's my mother's favorite game and my sister loves it too. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Although, in most cases, most ladies really enjoy playing it because it's my mother's favorite game and my sister loves it too. 

Lol, I see it that way too. It is more of ladies kind of game. My senior sister love's it, that's the game I normally see her playing. 

On 3/8/2022 at 10:12 AM, Knight Barida said:

I can't hate the game since my fiance played it and still does. It's a good game with unending phase...lol.

Umm.. yeah. The thing is the game for me is pretty annoying. I can see why you have to like it now though lol.