Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Candy Crush

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah most of the time that happens. But I have learned to see through the trailers and avoid them.

This is something that I'm still lacking a little bit in because I get easily excited and carried away with what they do with trailers. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The trailer doesn't give me 100% description around what I need before going for a video game, asking questions to fellow gamers helps. 

Having fallen victim to misleading trailers on more than one occasion, I have learnt my lesson to look for more back up details. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing more deceiving seeing better looking mobile games on play store, and after downloading it, it turns out disappointing. 

You are right and this is where the YouTube channels that do those game reviews come in. They give you a clue on what to expect when you play any game.

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing more deceiving seeing better looking mobile games on play store, and after downloading it, it turns out disappointing. 

That's for people who play more of mobile games that would be experiencing that most of the time. If you don't play on smartphone, you're free. 

On 3/21/2022 at 10:32 PM, Heatman said:

Having fallen victim to misleading trailers on more than one occasion, I have learnt my lesson to look for more back up details. 

Such has given you the perfect mindset to seek alternatives, so you wouldn't fall for their tricks used in promoting a particular video game. 

On 3/22/2022 at 7:48 AM, Heatman said:

That's for people who play more of mobile games that would be experiencing that most of the time. If you don't play on smartphone, you're free. 

It's pathetic indeed, that's why I don't depend my life on playing mobile games. I prefer console games than what I feel with mobile games. 

On 3/22/2022 at 6:52 AM, Knight Barida said:

You are right and this is where the YouTube channels that do those game reviews come in. They give you a clue on what to expect when you play any game.

I do check on YouTube, different channels and not just dwelling on one to give me everything I need to know about the game. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's pathetic indeed, that's why I don't depend my life on playing mobile games. I prefer console games than what I feel with mobile games. 

I do check on YouTube, different channels and not just dwelling on one to give me everything I need to know about the game. 

Checking on a lot of YouTube channels is good so as to compare the information you get from those different platforms. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

My mobile smartphone is something that is very important for me for other works. It's only once in a while that I play with it. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:28 AM, Heatman said:

My mobile smartphone is something that is very important for me for other works. It's only once in a while that I play with it. 

Mobile phone is used frequently than my console and laptop. Because when I feel to relax, I don't relax with any of them, but with my small mobile phone.