Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Candy Crush

On 7/30/2020 at 12:17 AM, DudeThatsErin said:

Have you played any of these games?

I haven't in a while but I like the series. It is very addicting.

On 7/30/2020 at 3:01 AM, The Blackangel said:

17D876EB-2225-4429-B06A-EBD2A5DE5766.jpeg

Seriously, that meme completely explains my feelings about this silly game called Candy Crush. I hate it with passion. 

I was late to the Candy Crush craze but even though I had fun playing, it got boring after a while. It didn't seem that there was anything really new after a while so what's the point? Maybe different editions of the game had more unique things happening on different levels but I don't really like the same old same old type of games.

On 7/12/2021 at 11:18 AM, Empire said:

Candy Crush isn't my game, it's does not interst me in one little bit, I know people that has had and played so many hours to get level like 3040 on there phonee's that they have at the time. CRAZY

What pains or annoys me the most about Candy Crush is whenever I see a man playing it. I keep questioning his reasoning. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

What pains or annoys me the most about Candy Crush is whenever I see a man playing it. I keep questioning his reasoning. 

Because his girlfriend challenged him? That's probably all I can think of? I know a guy who plays it and he's elderly and enjoys all kinds of games and so does his wife. I think they compete against each other and that's fun.

15 minutes ago, Lämmchen said:

Because his girlfriend challenged him? That's probably all I can think of? I know a guy who plays it and he's elderly and enjoys all kinds of games and so does his wife. I think they compete against each other and that's fun.

Seriously, I don't see anything fun in that game but I just try as much as I can to respect other people's preferences by not wanting to see who plays it.