Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Hearthstone

This is a card game and if you have played clash of clans card game type. You may find this game is also into this type of the genre. Not a fan of this type of games but yeah I can make a new thread for similar game genre that you may like.

On 12/31/2020 at 2:19 PM, Peterlight said:

Am not a fan so I don't see myself going for it anytime soon.

I actually started playing it for a while now and to my surprise, it was very enjoyable for me which I still play now as well. 

This game looks ok but it has a horrible pay-to-win business model. Anyone starting the game now faces a massive disadvantage to players who have invested a great deal of time and money into this game. There is a serious flaw in the inability to trade cards, meaning any dollar spent on this game is extremely wasteful. This cash grab by blizzard should be avoided.

Just now, Empire said:

This game looks ok but it has a horrible pay-to-win business model. Anyone starting the game now faces a massive disadvantage to players who have invested a great deal of time and money into this game. There is a serious flaw in the inability to trade cards, meaning any dollar spent on this game is extremely wasteful. This cash grab by blizzard should be avoided.

Yeah, you're actually correct about the pay to win part in the game. It's the main big flaw that I can say the game came out with. 

On 2/6/2022 at 5:29 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're actually correct about the pay to win part in the game. It's the main big flaw that I can say the game came out with. 

That is happening now a days but in past it used to be a good experience. but that's not the case anymore.

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

That is happening now a days but in past it used to be a good experience. but that's not the case anymore.

In the end, everything gets messed up with all because of one bad policy. Why they don't stick to what worked before is what I don't know. 

On 4/6/2022 at 1:26 PM, egghead said:

Never heard of this game but it seems to be very popular with over 50 million downloads on Play Store.

It's what shocked me because for a game that I haven't heard about but it's got over 50 million downloads. It shows the game is a good one.