Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Hearthstone

On 4/17/2022 at 12:18 AM, Justin11 said:

I don't know about the game, even the results gotten from Google about the game aren't satisfactory to me, unless I get into playing the game. 

Should I say unfortunately, a friend of mine do like the game. He's the kind of gamers that doesn't care about paying to win. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Should I say unfortunately, a friend of mine do like the game. He's the kind of gamers that doesn't care about paying to win. 

That's cool, I believe your friend is the kind that has a completionist spirit. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, I believe your friend is the kind that has a completionist spirit. 

He's got the money to thrown into the games that he plays. Yes, he's got a completionist tendency in all his games. 

On 4/18/2022 at 8:03 PM, Heatman said:

He's got the money to pump into such play to earn games which is a business for or and it's why it sells so much. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

He's got the money to thrown into the games that he plays. Yes, he's got a completionist tendency in all his games. 

I believe your friend is one of those players that has been promoting pay to win games recently, which has encouraged pay to win game developers to keep it up. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe your friend is one of those players that has been promoting pay to win games recently, which has encouraged pay to win game developers to keep it up. 

He's part of the reason why these leach gaming companies would never stop making such games, they know it's always going to sell. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

He's part of the reason why these leach gaming companies would never stop making such games, they know it's always going to sell. 

Yeah, he's just supporting the video game companies with the sales of their loot boxes, which has made gaming less thrilling. 

On 7/30/2020 at 12:18 AM, DudeThatsErin said:

Can someone explain this series to me?

This is what I found online but I still don't get the game.

Why do you play?

I went ahead and played the game yesterday and it's just like one of the old card games Clash of clans I played. I'm done with it for now and moving on to the next one I'm about to play. 

Clash of clans being only available on mobile devices was the reason why I couldn't get into playing it that much but Hearthstone was available for PC playing and it gave it an advantage for me to play it more. 

On 4/18/2022 at 10:37 PM, Boblee said:

It's what shocked me because for a game that I haven't heard about but it's got over 50 million downloads. It shows the game is a good one. 

There are a lot of games we might have never heard of yet they are already popular

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's disappointing to me at the moment because I can't get into heartstone on my own, because I am not a PC gamer, let me check if their is a PS4 version of the game. 

Heartstone isn't available on any console whether it's Playstation or Xbox consoles. It's only available on PC and mobile devices. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Heartstone isn't available on any console whether it's Playstation or Xbox consoles. It's only available on PC and mobile devices. 

I would have really fancied playing Hearthstone on Playstation 4 if it was available on consoles but PC version of the game is good enough as well. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I checked it on Google afterwards when I made my comment, truly it was no where to be found as a console game.